Little guardian angel (SJ)

Requested by @KyRomanoff_13
Age 16
——————————————————————-
Scar's pov

He cheated on me. He cheated on me when I am 8 months pregnant with his child. My heart is in pieces, not just for me but for my eldest daughter whom lost another father figure. I'm alone. I'm a single mother with a 16 year old daughter and another child on the way. I am numb.

Y/n pov

I'm worried about my mom after he cheated on her she just broke I have never seen her like this then she had my little sister rose and she's struggling. I walk in to her room to find her lying on the bed in asleep with a tear stained face so I decided I'm gonna help her as much as I can because she's my mama and she always helps me through everything.

I started by doing the chores making sure that downstairs was all tidy before doing upstairs.
I checked on mom and she was still sleeping so I picked up rose and took her downstairs with me so I could start making some dinner for me and mama. I put rose I her bounce chair so I could watch her whilst I made food when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and new exactly who it was.

Scars pov

I woke up to see rose not in her crib I was confused until I heard babbling downstairs so I instantly knew who it was, I walked down stairs to be met with a spotless looking house and my eldest daughter cooking whilst entertaining her baby sister. She must have heard me come in as she turned to face me with the smile I love so much.

"Did you sleep okay mama? I didn't wanna wake you I know how exhausted you are I hope you don't mind" she said as she looked at the floor.

I walked over to her and just took her into my embrace holding her tightly with one hand on her head bringing her closer to me if possible and the other round her waist I let a few tears go as I held my little girl in my arms...

" I love you so much my baby.. you didn't have to do any on this" I say to her tucking some hair behind her ears.

"I wanted to mama. I love you to!" She says placing a kiss on my cheek.

We ate dinner and cuddled on the sofa with both my girls before heading to bed. I went to tuck y/n...

"Mama, can I stay with you tonight?" She asks me to which my heart melted she may be 16 but she is always gonna be mamas little girl.

"Of course baby! You don't have to ask come on let's go to bed hmm?" I say creasing her cheek.

We walk to my room I put in my pjs and climb in to my bed next to y/n. She instantly snuggled in to me laying her head on my chest I pull her closer and whisper

"I love you sweetheart" and kiss her head.

"I love you too mommy.." she responds in a sleepy voice which melts my heart and with that I drift to sleep.

Y/n pov

I could feel my mom shifting in her sleep I didn't think anything of it until I heard her talking in her sleep

"No please no..." is all she kept repeating I knew I had to wake her up.

"Mama, mommy wake up, it's me it y/n" i said as I shook her lightly and shot up gasping for air tears steaming down her face.

" it's okay it was just a dream. It's okay mama" I say pulling her into a hug stroking her hair like she would do for me when I had a nightmare..

" I.... Everyone I loved was gone.... You were gone and I...I couldn't find you I didn't know what to do you disappeared y/n you and rose. I thought I lost you" scar sobs

"It's okay mama I'm not going anywhere I'm here... rose is here and im but going anywhere. I love you mom! I love you so much your my hero you know that!" I tell her she pulls out of the hug to look at me wiping her tears as well as mine that I hadn't realised I let slip.

" what would I do with out you huh? My
y/n.. my guardian angel. My sweet baby girl. I love you more than anything baby.." she says stroking my cheek bringing me back down to lay with her.

We both cuddled on the bed slowly drifting to sleep.

———————————-
I am still taking requests so please don't hesitate to ask :) x