Mission impossible (NR)

Your 5 in this story
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n was always an easy child, she always listened to her mom. But today was different and Nat couldn't work out why.

you were asleep when your mom came in and woke up...

"morning pumpkin" she said as she lifted you out of your bed placing you on her hip.

you didn't respond but just snuggled into the crook of her neck, which of course your mom found adorable.

"come on we have to get you dressed and pack your bag" she said walking over to your wardrobe

" nooooooo" y/n whined into her moms neck

"come one y/n... daddy is picking you up in 1 hour" she said picking out clothes for you.

you started to squirm in her arms so she put you down. As soon as you hit the floor you ran out of the down to Wanda, you ran straight to her arms hiding your face in her chest. Nat followed you calling your name.

she walked over to wanda whom was sat on the couch with her arms wrapped around you. Nat bent down to your level and took your hand.

"y/n baby, are you gonna tell Mama what's wrong?" she said to you softly.

"i don't want to go to daddy's" her daughter replied

"why not" she said stroking the side of your face...

"i dont like daddy's new girl friend and she doesn't like me... i heard her say that i was just as useless as my mom and she always talks badly about you mama" y/n explained tearfully

nat grabbed her daughter from wanda pulling her in to a tight hug.

"i'm sorry hunny i had no idea. we can talk to your daddy when he gets here hey?" she said to you

"mkay" her daughter responded

nat spoke to your dad and what turned into a conversation quickly became heated at which point nat made the decision to cut contact with her ex partner and y/n became much happier spending every day with her mom.