Monthly movie night (NR)

Your 6 years old in this story
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Every month you and your mom Natasha Romanoff would have a movie night.. because your mom was so busy with missions she doesn't get to spend as much time with you as she would like, so she always puts aside a evening where you sit and watch movies together.

Nat was standing in the door way of her daughters room watching her playing thinking about how precious her little girl was when she was interrupted by a little body hugging her legs.

"Mama" a little voice creaked

Nat looked down to see her daughter hugging her legs smiling, looking at her with her big green eyes. She was so adorable that Nat instantly bent down and pick up her daughter.

"Hey Baby guess what day it is" Nat said stroking her daughters hair

"Umm,  is it Tuesday?" Y/n questioned

"Okay but do you know what we are doing today?" Nat asked

Y/n looked at her confused

"It's movie night, which means me and you snuggled on the sofa all night!!" Nat explained.

At which point y/n pulled her mom into a tight hug snuggling into the crook of her neck...

"Yay! Thank you mama." She said as she snuggled further.
Nat kissed her baby's head before putting her down holding her hand to walk downstairs.

" so my little princess I have all our favourite snacks ready and lots of blankets so all we need now is for you to pick the first movie, how does that sound."

Y/n ran to the movie cabinet and pulled out a film before climbing on to her moms lap on the sofa.

"What did you pick y/n?" Nat asked the 6 year old

"The little mermaid" y/n exclaimed.

Nat lifts y/n off her lap and places her on the sofa whilst she sets up the movie. Once it's ready she sat back on the sofa, instantly her daughter climbed onto her lap and laid with head on her moms chest.

The movie ended and y/n had fallen asleep on her mom.. to which point Nat took her up to bed so that she could sleep, she placed her little girl into her bed and sat their for a while just stroking her head. Before kissing her goodnight.

" goodnight sweetheart, sweet dreams" Nat whispered into her ear.

" night mama. I love you" y/n yawed back to her mom.

" I love you too," nat said as she left the room to head to bed herself.