Civil War (NR)

In this one shot your Natasha's daughter and her and steve were in a relationship.
your 16 years old your trained I'm combat just like Natasha but you have an ability your mom couldn't give you, you have similar powers to Wanda after being experimented in by the red room  as a young child.

Not proof read
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
You were sat at the top of the stairs that lead down to the meeting room listening to the shouting, it's been going on for hours but for once it wasn't just your Mom and Steve, it was the team but all you could hear was your mom and Steve as always.
"You have a child Natasha why won't you do this for her?" Steve shouts.
"Don't bring her into this Steve I would never put Y/n in danger ever. Thats why I'm signing the Damn accords" Natasha shouts back.
"Just leave her out of this " Natasha shouts slamming her hands on the table making you jump as you make your way further down the stairs...
"i have to go" Steve says before walking out slamming the door behind him. You have made your way into the door way when you see your mom throw a glass at the wall in front of her..

"God Dammit" she said through her teeth. Tony caught a glimpse of you stood in the door way he turned to your mom..

"Errr Nat..." he says as he pointed at you. She whipped her head round meeting her green eyes with yours.

"Baby, how long have you been stood there?" She questions as she walks over to you. You shrug your shoulders  before responding

"Not long" you give her a faint smile as she pulls you into a tight hug kissing the top of your head before walking you both out of the room...

"Come on let's go watch a movie and cuddle hmm" she says sweetly still holding you in her arms.. you nod and follow her into the movie room.

———————————————————————————————a few days later ———————————————————————————————

Your phone begins to ring with an unknown number... your mom and the team were called away yesterday she said she wouldn't be back for a few days so it was just you at the compound. You answer the phone just in case it's your mom, you know from experience when she is on a mission she has to be untraceable.

"Hello? Mama?" You question
"Y/n it's Steve " Steve says
"Steve? Are you okay, are you with Mama?" You question highly confused
"No sweetheart I'm not but I need your help" he says

Steve explains to you what's going on between him and Tony and how your mom wanted you to know nothing because bucky was involved. You were angry with your mom so agree to help Steve.

Your now at the airport hiding as the two teams talk waiting for Steve to signal for you to come out...

"What makes you think you can win this Steve?" You hear your mom ask mockingly and that's when you hear Steve whistle...

You walk out to where he is stopping next to him as he puts his arm around you... your mom is visibly shocked and angry...

"Y/n what are you doing?" She asks sternly but you can read the worry all over her face...

"I'm doing what's right mama.." you say without making eye contact. You feel her eyebrow raise before she scoffs and looks to Steve.

"What are you thinking bring her down here she's just a kid. I was trying to protect my daughter... does that mean nothing to you....?" She asks visibly upset..

"Natasha she is fully capable of fighting on her own... I told her the situation and she made her choice" steve said with a sinister grin.

"How dare you put her in danger.. you have know right. NO RIGHT to even think about bringing her here. SHE IS MY DAUGHTER. Y/n baby come here, let's go home okay?" Your mom asks pleadingly opening her arms for you to go to her.

You hesitate and go to walk over to her when Steve puts his hand in your shoulder you look up at him..

"Come on y/n pick the right side?" He gives you a deep stare, it scares you, you gulp..

"I'm sorry but I have made my choice..." you say forcefully not even making eye contact with your mom.

"Let's go..." Steve says as he begins to walk towards Tony's team.

Part 2? ....