Custody part 2 (NJ)

It's been a few months since you were taken out of the custody of your mom.

Your father did not stick to the agreement that was settled so you hadn't seen your mom. You thought she didn't care because you hadn't seen or had any contact since.

Little did you know that Nat was in a bad way. She had been fighting and fighting to get you back! She had been writing letters to you, that you had not been receiving as your dad had hidden them, so that you wouldn't want to see your mom.

Nat had gotten to the point where she couldn't take it anymore.

"Steve! I have to get my daughter back" Nat said

"Natasha I... I don't know how?" Steve responded sympathetically

"Steve I have a plan but you need to come with me!" Nat responded dragging Steve to the car.

10 minutes later they arrive at your school just as you are coming out after finishing the day.

You are looking around trying to find your dad how normally picks you up you turn to the side and see a red headed lady that looked familiar. As you get closer you see who it is...

"Mama?" You whisper to yourself

You run up to her jumping in to her arms to which she responds to wrapping her arms around you placing kisses on your forehead.

Whispering to you " I'm not letting you go again baby! Never! God I missed you baby girl!" She said stroking your hair before bending down and cupping your face.

Your balling your eyes out

"I...I...I thought that you didn't want me an..anymore" you sob looking at the floor.

Nat pulls your head up

"Hey look at me baby.. I can't live without you so I have come to take you home! I love you my gorgeous girl! More than anything" she says looking deep into her daughters green eyes hold back her own tears.

"Romanoff step away from my daughter" a deep voice shouts

You immediately move behind your mom showing that you are scared your mom looks at you confused.

Until your dad grabs you and tries to pull you away!

"Get off of me! MOM! Don't let him take me" you scream

Your mom grabs you and pulls you into her and wraps her arms around you keeping you safe.

"Your not taking her. Not again over my dead body." She responds

"Fine. I don't want that waste of space daughter anyway" he says

At which point your mom takes you to the car wear steve is and you sob into her the whole way home. To which she whispers sweet things into your ear and pulling you closer into her.