Oops (SJ) Request

Requested by @Alex_2151
Age 14
———————————————————————————————————

It's no secret that famous actress Scarlett Johansson has a teen daughter but her identifying is hidden. Although legally her daughters last name is in fact Johansson, y/n has been going by a different name in order to protect her identity. This being Y/n gray.

Y/n made quite a name for herself as a model for teen vouge as well as prada and other top brands. But also made herself known for being Scarlett's look alike, which of course both her and her mom found hilarious. It was no secret that y/n was a replica of Scarlett with her emerald green eyes, to her button nose, plump pink lips and defined jawline.. she was alway told how much she looked like Scarlett and of course both Johanssons played along.

One day Scarlett had gone out shopping with her daughter to spend some quality time together, to there surprise they were met with no paparazzi so they thought.

Scarlett arrived the next day at set to be bombarded with questions about why she was seen out with teen model Y/n Gray. To which she responded that she was friends with your mother and was looking after you, which to her surprise the cast believed.

Y/n pov

I was sat chilling at home when I noticed mom forgot her phone, knowing her as well as I do I know she would be panicking because she can't check up on me so I decided to take a trip to the set to give it to her. I arrived at set and I looked like a lost dog until I was met with a familier sight my mama. Without thinking I ran to her and shouted out..

"MAMA!!" I shouted as I ran towards her.

Scar's Pov
"MAMA!!" I heard a familiar voice shout I turned to be greated by my baby girl which immediately made my smile she ran into my arms to which I immediately I gilded her into a hug kissing her fore head.

"Hi baby what are you doing hear?" I whisper as I cuddle her pulling away to coo her cheeks.

"You left your phone at home and I knew you would panick when you went to check on me I didn't want you to worry" she replies and my heart just melts I pull her back into my arms and whisper

"Thank you angel!"

"I'm sorry but what the actual fu.." Anthony began before Evans interrupted
"language mackie there's a kid here"

"Okay well I guess it's about time I do this" I begin as I pull my y/n in front on be and wrap my arms around her so she's still in my embrace yet still facing the cast..

"Everyone I would like you to meet my daughter Y/n Johansson or you may know her as Y/n Gray..." I say as I kiss my daughters head.

"She's your daughter since uh when?" Hemsworth questions

"Since 14 years ago" I state

Y/n spends the rest of the day with us and it was perfect I could finally spend time with my little girl without being worried it was going to expose who she is.

"Can we borrow y/n for a few minutes" the director asks

"Sure" y/n responded getting up from my arms and waking out with the director.

She never did tell me what they said.

—————- time skip to comic con—————

Y/n pov

I was so nervous my heart was beating out my chest know one knew I was here and I know one person was not going to be too pleased with me...

"And now to welcome our new cast member whom is playin the role of Natasha Romanoffs daughter" the director began to which all the cast including my mother looked confused....

"Please give a warm welcome to the stage Miss y/n Johansson" with that there was a round of applause that only grew as I walked on stage revealing to everyone I was my mothers daughter so the crowd went crazy.

I was met with the face of my mother who looked as if she was about to cry... She walked up to me and immediately took me into her arms

"When did you get the role?" She questioned with a smile on her face...

"When I came to set that day.. I hope you don't mind!" I said looking down to be met with my mom bringing my eyes to meet hers and cupping my cheeks

"Y/n I am so so proud of you my sweet baby girl! I can't wait to work along side you!" She said as she pulled me back into her and whispered
" i love you so much sweetheart" in my ear

"I love you too mama" I whisper back as she breaks the hug so that the cast can come over and congratulate me.