CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Victorias POV

"Be honest. You don't trust Mia. I mean I don't trust Mia too."

Holly sighs as she starts marking some papers, "I don't know. I just don't know. I'm just going to focus on the baby and relaxation. Willows parents are on the case with the whole Perry and Joe situation. I totally forgot about it until that picture."

There's a knock on her door and Holly releases a whispered, "Come in." And a student walks in, a boy with curly red hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey Miss, um I was just wondering if I can join one of your study sessions? I've been doing quite badly recently and need the improvement." He seems nervous and his tone low.

Holly smiles lightly then nods, "It's okay Josh, I'm happy you've finally taken up my offer. We have them after school everything Tuesday and Thursday. So I'll see you tomorrow, bring you're homework and any text books you'd like."

It's like his eyes shone with relaxation and joy. "Thank you so much! Have a good day Miss Anderson!" He walks out and closes the door behind him with a smile.

That's reminded me. "When are you going to change the Anderson bit?"

———
Hollys POV

Rolling my eyes, I look at her sternly and she shuts up. We talk a little longer then she leaves and my next class come in. Mia walks in with her eyes on her phone and then sat on her seat. I feel an anger boil within me. She's a good looking girl, smart and loved by everyone. Her and Willow could be a great couple. The real question is, who in that party took that picture and who has it out for us?

Looking down at my phone, the message has a number I don't know. It's weird because I'm sure my phone said it was unknown. This could go one way or another. I put my phone on 'No caller ID' so whoever it is can't see it's me. As soon as I press call, I wait patiently as my students are seated and talking amongst each other. None of them seem to look at there phones suspiciously. Even Mia is distracted with talking to some guy.

I end the call and just sit back then start the lesson. The entire time, my mind has wondered to another place. I can't focus proper and this pregnancy is getting me exhausted. I'm three months now and all I want is to have a scan to know what the situation is like. I'm still stressed that something may go wrong. The bell rang, waking me up from my trance. The class start to disperse and Mia stays. Now that's weird.

As soon as the last student leaves, she walks towards my desk and I stand to meet her eyes with a fake smile on my face. "I know about you and Willow."

"You know what Mia...I'm exhausted. Physically and mentally exhausted. What plot twists am I going to hear from you now? Any threats? Just go ahead while I eat something." She looks at me with total shock as I sat back down on my desk chair and grabbed a snack from my bag.

To be honest, I didn't sleep well last night and this ain't going to help it. I'd rather she got it over with.

She clears her throat and starts scratching her head, then she eyes me as I start eating my crackers. "Does that help the feeling of nausea? You're pregnant aren't you?" Her face looks white as she states the obvious.

"Yup."

"I um I won't tell anyone...I just wanted to tell you that you have my support and I don't want you to think that there is anything between Willow and I. She loves you a lot and I can tell."

All I do is stare at her but it's too late to talk as the next bell goes off and the next class come walking in. She gives a weak smile then walks away in a hurry.

I'm in that mood to quit my job and run off to a different country.

———
Victorias POV

As I walk the school halls, I bump into Willow and hear a phone ring. One of her friends, a boy looks at it confused then puts it on silent with worry on his face. I dismiss it and look back at Willow. "Ms Grey, how are you?"