CHAPTER ELEVEN

Willows POV

When I walk back in, her dad stops his conversation with Xander and calls me over. Honestly I don't know how this will be, but I'm just going to act normal. "So what are your intentions with my Sister?"

They all looks at me and my heart pounds, "Your sister is married. I'm just a friend"

"Don't worry we hate Joe too" Xander passes me a drink and I happily take it. As soon as I take a sip, the bourbon slightly burns my throat. It's been a while since I've had the feeling. Bourbon and I don't get along nicely. "Sooo are you interested in her?"

"I um...I"

Holly walks in with Laura in hand and sits beside me. I look at her and smile, she smiles back then whispers into Laura's ear. Laura walks away and Holly looks at her brothers. "Can you guys grow up"

They all laugh lightly, "Shut up, you know we're on to something here! I can physically see it! You guys can't even decide whether your sitting too close or not"

That's when I notice it. She sat a good distance away from me, she looks and sees it too. She moves up closer and puts her hand on my knee. Her brothers looks at the gesture and she takes her hand off then groans. "You guys are just annoying as hell" She grabs my hand and drags me out the room. When we get to the kitchen, some of the cousins and aunts leave. She grabs some ice and put it's in my drink then pours herself another glass of wine. "I'm sorry about them"

I shrug my shoulder and take a sip, "It's fine. I just didn't know whether I should lie or not. They could end up being family one day" She looks down and smiles lightly, "Have you ever thought of having kids?" The thought brushes my head but I've never actually asked her.

She looks up and her brows connect, "Why?" It sounds very defensive as if I had hit a nerve.

"Just wondering, are you okay?"

She sighs then looks around, "Yes I have thought about it" She puts her drink on the table and leans slightly, resting her arms on the countertop. I watch as her eyes drop. "No one knows this but I can't have kids...it's near to impossible"

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. I mean she is clearly hurt about it. I automatically do what I think is best, I grab her hands forcing her to turn and face me. She looks up and I see a tear form. "I see you with Laura. You'd be an amazing mother. And there's always ways around it, maybe adoption or even just researching into it more...you know I've always wanted kids. At least four of them. I'd love a big family" She looks up and the tear falls, I use my thumb to wipe it away and place a kiss on her forehead. "Don't cry"

Someone clears their throat and I immediately remove my hands from her face. We separate and see both her mum and aunt walk in. They smirk then take a seat, staring at us. "Can you guys just stop pretending for a moment?! Your fine ass likes her fine ass and I approve" The aunt who I know as Aunt Silvia argues.

Holly downs her entire drink and was about to refill it but I stop her. "How many have you had?"

She rolls her eyes, "Stop. I can drink as much as I want"

"Holly" I say sternly and she puts her glass down then folds her arms acting like a child. This makes me laugh slightly and she groans then tries to walk away. I grab her waist and grab the bottle of wine she tried to walk away with. When she tries to take it off me, I put my arm straight up and she starts speaking a different language then walks off.

"You should proud of that. Holly loves a good bottle of wine. And you also got her to cuss in Spanish" Her mum laughs.

I speak to her mum and aunt for a while and we get to know each other more. I try not to mention the fact I'm in high school but they do find out who my parents are and become surprised. It's funny when people find out, my parents hate the reactions. They just want to be normal but their jobs make them quite popular in the business industry. Around an hour later, Holly walks back into the he kitchen and smirks. She walks towards me and wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my chest. I place a kiss on her head. "Everything okay?"