CHAPTER THREE

*WARNING SMUT*

Willows POV

I'm hard. Kill me.

As I'm about to leave the school grounds, I see Courtney waving at me. She's a cheerleader and very hot. She's short with a beautiful figure and large lips, her ass is one to die for. Not as good as Mrs Anderson's though. I need to stop thinking about my teacher like that, it's wrong in so many levels.

"What are you thinking about?" I snap out of my thoughts as she bites her lip asking me.

All I can do is admire her, I'm also very horny. I lean down to her ear, "Just thinking about what's underneath your clothes"

She smirks and places her hand on my cheek, "My dads picking me up in half an hour. So I suggest you be quick"

I grab her waist and kiss her softly, she moans slightly as I push her lightly against the locker. The hall is empty. She grabs my hand and pulls me into the music room. It's dark and all I can hear is the door lock. I take my shirt off and so does she, her breasts staring at me. I'm rock hard right now. "You've got a condom right?"

"Obviously" Taking on out, I take my shorts off, just having my boxers out. She gets on her knees and takes my boxers off. Her tongue runs against my length, my eyes rolling back. "Fuck"

I watch as she takes it in, slightly gagging as she moves fast. My fingers rake through her hair then moves it out the way. She stops and puts the condom on for me. She lays on ground, next to the drum kit. I put myself in her, she's tight and so wet. As soon as it's in, she moans loudly. I slowly move at a quicker pace, my lips tracing down her neck and leaving bites all the way down. As soon as I get to her breasts, I suck them with passion and my tongue twirling. She moans louder, my finger rubs against her clit which enhances the pleasure running through her.

"Oh God! Willow!" She screams in passion, then shakes violently as she cums hard.

I slip myself out of her and stood up, she gets back on her knees and sucks me off till I cum.

———

Holly's POV

Vicky and I start to leave the classroom, only to hear a weird noise. It sounds like screaming coming from the music room across the hall. "Why do I have a feeling, you'll regret this?" She mumbles which makes me laugh. We walk towards the door and as I was about to open it, a girl comes out. She's wearing a cheerleading outfit. Her hairs a mess but she try's to tame it, her phone on her ear as she walks out.

"Yeah dad I'm coming now" She says calmly and walks away.

Vicky looks at me amused, "I don't think that's the only thing that was coming"

I was confused until I saw a second person come out the class. Willow. She's topless, in just her shorts and sports bra. She was about to put her t-shirt back on until she saw us. "Hey" My eyes run down her body, her toned body. She has some tattoos that I didn't see before, they are so fuckin- GOD I NEED TO STOP!

"Well what have you been doing? Or should I say who?" Vicky mocks with amusement.

Willow smirks then looks at me, "Shouldn't you guys be going home now?"

I look into those fucking eyes that make me feel so weird, "I could say the same about you. I swear you were adamant about leaving not long ago?" I didn't like how aggressive that sounded, as if I were angry with her.

She walks towards me, I don't recognise this behaviour but I like it. She looks me up and down then smiles, "Yeah I should go...Bye Vicky"

"Bye Willow! Holly says bye too!" I mentally scold her.