CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Holly's POV

I'm in panic mode and when I look down I'm still in my jeans with the belt on. How the fuck did I fall asleep with jeans on. Looking at Perry, he's still in his trousers. "Fuck sake" I mumble and grab my phone seeing the various text messages.

Then we hear a groan and I stand up with a wave hitting me. My head is banging, lord look at the time. Why do I drink at stupid times of the day. God I'm going to get fired! Perry stands up and yawns then walks with me to where we hear the groaning from. In the bathroom?

When we walk in, we see Vicky sleeping in the bath tub then I remember what happened last night. She looks at us and yawns then lays back down. "Are you comfy down there?" Perry says laughing.

"Fuck off, Farm boy"

I laugh then stop as I think of Willows face. Looking at Vicky, I crouch down and sit on the floor. "I'm pretty sure Willow thinks I slept with Perry"

"Would that really be a crime?" Perry asks.

Vicky and I look at each other then him. "Yes" We both say confidently and simultaneously. He rolls his  eyes in response and walks away.

We order breakfast and start drinking a lot of water. I try to call Willow about twelve times but I get no response then I call the school to let them know that I was passed out ill. Luckily the principal is fine with it and said to just let him know next time. After many messages to Willows friends, we have all got no idea where Willow is gone and I'm very concerned. That sorted my hangover massively.

Vicky let me know that nothing happened between Perry and I. He just ended up sleeping on the bed at one point and the room was hot that's why we all took our shirts off. When the food came, we ate then cleaned the whole house up. When we were done, we were all okay enough to do more. Perry left as for Vicky and I, we decided to try and get a hold of Willow. My last resort was her mum and she answered, letting me know that Willow has gone for a run. Willow texted her mum and told her. Her mum said that when she's home, she'll speak to her.

As soon as we got that text, both Vicky and I collapsed onto my bed and slept for a couple of hours. That was until we heard my front door banging, when we got there it was Gemma looking furious. She looks at me and glares, "What the fuck did you do to Willow? She has gone to the woods to run, gone to the gym and decided to go on a bike ride all in the past couple of hours! That's too much! The girl still doesn't look tired!"

"Gemma calm down" Vicky says softly but gets a violent look.

"Don't you dare talk to me Victoria!"

Vickys brows connect then she walks up and close to her. "Yasmine is a friend and an ex. All those messages were old, I haven't seen her in a long time. She messaged me because she's back in town and loves to mess with me when she's back. Fuck and dip. I was never going to say yes to it. If you had let me explain then we wouldn't be in this situation"

"You told me to mind my own business!"

"No I didn't! I said it's none of your business!"

"Can you guys just kiss and make up already?" Megan says out of nowhere with her arms crossed.

They both grown in frustration then Gemma drags Vicky to the living room. Megan walks in yawning and pulls me to the kitchen. "Willow will be home in five minutes. Go there and explain how the only dick you want, is hers. And that you and Perry didn't do anything. Then I can go home and sleep, I should be taking my fourth nap! You're messing with my schedule!"

I smile lightly, "Thanks Meg"

"Yeah yeah whatever" She yawns again, "GEMMA GET YOUR WHITE ASS BACK HERE! LETS GO! IM YOUR GODDAM RIDE!"