CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Holly's POV

Willow stands in front of me with a sheepish smile, I walk off and take a seat on my sofa. She follows me and starts making these puppy dog eyes, my main focus though is to ignore her and to read. Laying on the sofa, she climbs inbetween my legs and places kisses down my neck. "Baby" she mumbles.

"Pretty sure Mia is your baby" She groans then looks up at me. "Shouldn't you be with her right now? Actually you know what?! Take her to Berlin" She looks at me surprised as I walk away and head straight to my bedroom.

Getting my phone out, I send a quick text to Vicky. At first I was annoyed about the kiss but to be honest I don't care anymore. I find it very amusing, Gemma and Megan told me to continue acting like I'm upset. Just for a little longer. Hearing footsteps, I see Willow walk in. She has her arms crossed and looks at me as if she is trying to figure something out. "Fine. I'm going to Mia's" She grabs her keys from my bed side table then walks off.

Okay wait what?!

"WILLOW GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" Her footsteps tell me that she's heading downstairs. Running after her, I leap onto her back and wrap my legs around her waist. "You're not going anywhere!"

"Holly. Get off me. Right now" Climbing off her, she turns around and I see that stupid smirk on her face.

Rolling my eyes, I walk to the kitchen with her following and was about to open a bottle of wine but instead I grab some water. My phone rings and I see it's Joe. Willow looks at the screen and raises a brow.

The door bell rings and she walks away to open it. A couple seconds later and Perry, Joes brother, walks in with bags and a smile. "I've spoken to Joe, he got the divorce papers. He's really sorry Holly. But I told him straight that what he did was unforgivable. I needed to see you, to make sure you were alright" Willow looks him up and down.

Perry opens the bag and takes out three bottles of red wine, some snacks and a teddy. "Thank you" I hug him tightly.

He smiles brightly, "I'll leave now. Just remember to call me whenever you need me" He walks off and gives a gentle smile to Willow. As soon as the door closes, Willow looks annoyed.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

She rolls her eyes, "Nothing" As she approaches me, her lips come in contact to mine.

When she left, I called Vicky so she could come with me to get Willows presents. We get to the gallery of the artist and see him talking to some people. As I approach the painting at hand, I look at the price and my eyes go wide. "Jesus" Vicky mumbles.

"I know right"

"Remember Gemma said to mention her name to him. I'm guessing he would give us a ten percent discount or something"

———

Willows POV

Tonight Waylan and I will be having a massive party for our birthdays. I'm fine with that as far as I'm drunk or high. Waylan is pretty hyped by it, he hasn't stopped talking about it. Our parents are fine with it, as far as we clean the entire house after and make sure no one ends up upstairs. I wanted just a couple of us but unfortunately my brother is friends with the entire school and the place is going to be packed.

We decided to have the party tonight because tomorrow is our birthdays and we would be traveling as well as no see each other. We opened gifts before this with our parents then they left. They are spending the weekend on a romantic weekend in the mountains. Lily should be on her way here with her boyfriend soon. I'm pretty excited to see her. I've miss my sister when she's gone, but I never tell her cause honestly I can't be arsed for the soppiness.