CHAPTER TEN

Holly's POV

The suns peaks through my blinds and hit my eyes, I groan slightly and rub my eyes. Looking down my sheets, I see I'm naked then see an arm. This isn't Joe... "AHHH" I fall off the bed and then turn around seeing Willow slowly wake up, she groans and stares at me with anger.

"If you did that before I had woke up earlier, then I would have been mad!" She groans again then climbs out of bed. That's when I see she's only wearing underwear with hickeys all over and close my eyes. "What?"

"God I need to stop drinking"

Her brows connect and she starts getting changed, "Let me guess. This will never happen again. Right?" She makes air quotes then walks off to the bathroom. I finally look down after feeling some breeze and seeing I'm still naked. "I got you some breakfast downstairs when you're ready"

Grabbing the sheets, I cover myself then seen her walk back in. Her eyes are glued to her phone when she comes out, she smiles at me brightly and it's hard not to smile back. Yesterday...oh I remember. I was probably one of the best sex I've ever had in such a long time...in forever. "Im going home to take a shower and get changed. Your parents say it's an all day type of thing now, so they want use there in a couple of hours. I'll pick you up"

"Wait what! It's a school day!"

"Look at the time"

I check my phone and see it's ten o'clock, I've already missed a first and second period. The school told me to call them when I'll be coming back so I won't be in trouble but I was hoping to come back. "Since when are you coming? Can't you just say that your ill"

She smirks and approaches me, her lips land on mine and I feel tingles through me. "No. Now I'll see you later"

Once my brain processes everything, Willow is gone and my best friend is on call.

"Get your ass over here!"

There's silence at first, "YES BITCH IM COMING!" Vicky shouts at the other end of the phone.

When I look to the side, I see the condoms we used in the bin. Brilliant. Now I have to clean up. Oh God and downstairs! I take a shower and change into something comfortable then walk downstairs to see a spotless house. I'm guessing Willow cleaned the whole place up. The smell of the breakfast fills the kitchen, walking toward a plate, I see the delicious food.

As I start eating, I casually scroll through my phone then I see various texts from my mother. She talks about what to wear and how the day will be. It's funny how she just expected that I'd come for the whole day, my initial plan was just the dinner. But it's too late now.

The front door opens then closes, "So did you get dicked down?" Vicky stumbles in with her pjs on and her hair in a mess. She sits beside me and grabs some bacon from my plate as she stares at my neck. "I'm take that as a yes"

Rolling my eyes, "I feel guilt. I cheated on Joe. I'm no better than him"

"Oh shut the fuck up! Joe made you think that not having kids was right. Then had a child. A secret relationship with his woman for God knows how long! Cause that kid looks at least three!" Looking down at my plate, I take another bite and smile slightly from thoughts of last night. The way she pounded into me, ate me out and kissed me. God I'm getting horny thinking about it. "Want me to call her? Seems like you need another fuck" She says with humour.

———

Willows POV

As soon as I get home, my dad is sat and glaring at me. "Where the hell have you been?!"