CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Holly's POV

As I walk out the restaurant, my phone is pressed to my ear with the ringing tone filling my eardrum. There's a click then I hear silence, "Hello? Vicky? What's up?"

"We found to wild shit in your house dude! Like it's wild! Joes some weird pervert! I was going to wait until you come back but I just had to tell you! Or else I'd forget..."

I laugh lightly, "Listen that's something I'll deal with when I'm back but I'm happy you've let me know about this"

There's some whispering then a cleared throat, "Theres also the fact that you got a letter from your gynaecologist. If you'd like me to open it then I will"

"Don't you dare" I say sternly.

Vicky tends to be respectful when it comes to stuff like that. She knows anything to do with my gynaecologist or medical, is a sensitive subject for me. "Alright I'll leave it on your bed. Just let me know what they say okay?" I can hear the worry in her voice.

"Yeah I will. Listen I have to go. We're about to have dinner with another teacher in the same boat"

"Okay this has to be something I need to know about!"

Laughing, I say my goodbyes and end the call. When I head back inside the food is on the table. I take a seat and give Willow a small smiles then a kiss, she smiles back. We start eating and lightly conversing. I'd occasionally thinking about what Vicky told me, it just seems so weird. Like what could Joe be up to?
When I get back, I'll have to see it.

As we finish up, we all head back to the hotel and separate to our rooms. As soon as I get to the room, I take my heels off and fall into the soft sheets on our bed. Willow chuckles lightly then lays beside me, "So what was that phone call about?"

"A problem we will deal with when we're back. Shall we start getting changed?"

She nods then takes her clothes off, I happen to just stare at her in the process. My eyes gaze her breasts and boxers...she notices and smirks. I walk towards her then push her onto the bed, she grips my throat and pulls me in. We kiss passionately then stop, "The driver will be downstairs in twenty minutes so we should probably get changed"

My hands slip into her boxers and grab her dick, jerking it as she talks. Her eyes roll and pleasure washes over her. "I can do this in five" I mumble then take it in my mouth, sucking her hard long length. She moans as I go deeper, gagging slightly as it hits the back of my throat.

The fast I go the more she grips then I feel her fingers rake my hair and grip it. It makes me moan, growing wet. I feel her legs shake lightly then her cum down my throat. I lick it up and keep going until she's done. She looks at me breathing heavily.

We get changed and make our way downstairs, that's when I see the driver. We're wearing quite comfortable clothes. The driver takes up to another museum, this one I'm very excited to see as it has some paintings I've been waiting to see. When get get out, Willow has a chat with the driver then walks with me inside. You can see her eyes shine as she looks around, the place engulfs us with warmth.

———

Gemma's POV

Staring at the clock, I notice that I'm biting my nails. "When are they back?"

"Tomorrow night. Don't worry this will all be sorted" Vicky says calmly then places kisses down neck.

I grab her face and our lips connect, I feel a small shiver running through me. Her fingers trace up my naked thigh, underneath my skirt and to my lace. She rubs against the fabric making me moan. My phone buzzes and I look down seeing it's her phone. It's someone called Yasmine. Pushing her away, she looks at me confused then at her phone. She grabs it and stands up with wide eyes. "Who's Yasmine?"