CHAPTER EIGHT

Willows POV

Can I just say I never in my life thought I'd meet her parents. Like I'm so shocked. Her mum is gorgeous and dad is really sweet. He's a bit on the heavy side with short hair and a large smile. At first he looked intimidating then he started talking and honestly the guy is funny as hell. Her mother on the other hand still intimidates me but I think her and I will become great friends at one point.

As soon as I got home, I got bombarded with questions. Vicky was there too, apparently she wanted to leave to see what would happen between us. So she never did go to Germany.

Currently on my way to school and with Gemma in my car ranting about something random. All I can think about is this dinner in a couple of days, Holly's dad was texting me yesterday about it. Honestly I'm scared but at the same time I'm excited. I know for a fact that Holly will try and prevent me from going. "DUDE ARE YOU LISTENING!" The car swerve as I jump in shock, my hands shake slightly as I steer back in place. "Fucking hell! I've been trying to talk to you this entire ride!"

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY DID YOU SHOUT THOUGH! YOU SCARED ME!" I park up at school and she glares at me.

When we get out the car, I see Vicky getting out her car in formal wear. She takes her sunglasses off and waves at us excitedly. Holly comes out her car and looks absolutely gorgeous. She's wearing a short black dress with black heels and her dark hair in a high pony. She takes her sunglasses off too and looks at us. She gives me a small smile then whispers into Vicks ear, she then walks off with the sound of her heels against the gravel following.

Vicky approaches us and thats when I see Gemma blushing like mad. There's also Meg and Zack walking from the corner followed by Waylan driving in and parking next to my car. They all walk towards us. "Why are you here?"

She shrugs, "Well last night your teacher and I got drunk, she was too hungover to drive so I had to drive her in. Not good to drink two days in a row but she's going through some stuff"

"Some stuff being her feelings for Willow and hate towards Joe?" Gem mumbles but it was loud enough for us all to hear.

We all stare at her as I glare, "Shut it" I look at Meg this time, "Have you found anything out about the cabin. As in where it is?"

She squeals and nods, "I looked then called your mum who gave me someone to help. I found it straight away...well after looking through emails then trying to scan the image and find the location through distinctive markers"

"And?"

"Oh yeah I found it! It's around two hours away, I'm some massive forest in the west of here. We could all go there whenever you'd like. I've got the directions. Apparently it's one of those cabins that people just rent for a while, some old couple own it"

A thought comes to mind which may not be smart at all, "Why don't we skip class and go today?"

They all stare at me including Meg. Now the only people I know that would be into it is Gemma and Waylan. The rest of them care about their education to the fullest which I appreciate. "Yeah I'm down" They all agree and I'm definitely surprised.

"I'll change my shoes. We can't take all these cars there"

"Well how about we drop the cars at my place and then we can pick two to take to the cabin. We could hide in the woods" Waylan shakes his head in agreement then looks at me, "You're going to have to stay here"

"What?!"

Megan nods, "Yeah dude, you're going to have to stay here. You need to be watching Holly and we wouldn't want you going crazy on the guy. We all know how you are"