CHAPTER FIVE

Holly's POV

On Saturday all I was focusing on was Willow and her date. I don't know why but I was so angry and jealous. Joe tried to show more affection which was surprising and loving. It made me feel better and slightly forget about her but then she walked back in and it was looking at someone so annoying! Like God!

Today's Monday and I'm pissed off. Joe left this morning in a fowl mood, we ended up arguing and he just didn't care after. He's apparently going to this teaching convention for a week. I wouldn't have a problem with it if he had told me a while back, instead he tells me the morning that he is leaving. We planned to visit my parents and hang out more this week but it's like he did this on purpose. I don't remember the last time I've seen my parents with Joe.

But I've seen his many times with him. It always seems like when it comes to him, it's way more important.

As I walk into my classroom, my phone rings and it's Vicky. "What the fuck do you mean he isn't going?! For fucks sake Holly! Just let me cut his balls off or something!"

"Vic! It's fine seriously"

"It's clearly not! You texted me this morning like he just killed your cat or something. I can't believe he keeps letting you down and you let him"

I look at the time and I still have a couple minutes. "Seriously. It's fine. I know how you are"

"YES YOU DO! AND YOU KNOW FOR A FACT ILL HAPPILY RIP HIS BALLS OFF AND WATCH HIM CHOKE ON THEM AS I STUFF THEM DOWN HIS THROAT!"

The bell rings and I immediately end the phone while laughing softly. As soon as I turn around to put my stuff away, the door opens and my class come in. Eventually I watch as Willow walks in while I grab some water, I nearly choke. She's got hickeys on her neck and this cocky smirk as she talks to her friend. As soon as she takes her seat, Gemma sits on her lap and whispers in her ear. Willow wraps her arms around Gemma and laughs.

"Gemma I'm sure there's no one on your seat" It comes out cold and stern.

She looks at me with a weird look, then smiles brightly. "Told you" She says to Willow who shakes her head.

For the rest of the lesson, I focus on the past assignments and giving them their scores. Willow passed with a hundred percent on both. She looks at the paper nonchalantly though, it's almost like she isn't surprised but she isn't being cocky about it. After a while of them discussing amongst each other, I teach them the next half of the text book. I made some booklets and small quizzes which I hope they will enjoy. I also made some study guides which I found helped me back when I was in school. I made it perfect for them, so it's not too much information but enough not to overload their brain.

The bell rings and they disperse, I have a free period before my next class so I begin to put things away. The top shelf stares at me again, "Fuck it" I mumble and try to reach it again. It fails so I just grab a chair and grab a couple things. I'm about to get the last box when I slip and fall, I get caught in someone's arms.

Looking up it's Vicky. "You could have died"

"Shut up"

She puts me down then sits on my desk. She looks like she just got out of bed. Well she always looks like that to be fair. "So I bumped into Willow on my way here. Did you give her those hickeys? Must have been great sex, I mean when was the last time you came?"

I glare at her hard then the door opens and we both turn seeing Willow walk in. She walks to Vicky and passes her a bag. "My friends got me some pastries from this amazing cafe. I had some left so you can have them, I know you said you were hungry"