CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Holly's POV

Stretching, I feel the familiar arms wrapped around me. Her lips land kisses on my shoulders, "Good morning" Her voice comes out hoarse and tiresome.

I rolls around to face her then place a kiss on her cheek. "Time to get changed"

She smirks then slowly closes her eyes, I get out of bed watching her completely fall back asleep. Laughing lightly, I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. As soon as the water hits my skin, all the sweat and grime washes away. As soon  as I scrub and feel cleaner, I get out and look at the mirror. Willow walks in fully naked and straight to the shower. My eyes roam around her body, seeing the hickeys and bruises left on her skin from last night.

I grab a towel and dry myself up then brush my teeth and get changed. Our plans for the day are to go to the museums, check out some restaurants and spend a lot of time in bed. In what order? I don't know. But I'm excited to find out.

As soon as we are both dressed up, we make our away downstairs to the lobby. Looking around the place I notice a familiar face, it's Mrs Colin's. She's one of the History teachers, she's with someone I can't see but the back of their head seems familiar. Oh no! Willow is talking to the receptionist about something and honestly I'm in panic mode. I run off to the exit before Francine, Mrs Colins, turns around.

Just as I make the doorman, I hear my name being called. "Fucking kill me" I mumble under my breath.

Turning around I see Francine with a wide smile. She's in her mid thirty's yet looks slightly young, she has long ginger hair with bright blue eyes and freckles. Her pale skin is complimented by her bright hair. She's my height in heels but slightly shorter without them. When I look up, I see Willow looking at us in shock then her slowly trying to run off. But she bumps into the person who was with Francine.

Faking a smile, my heart beats faster then I notice she also looks very nervous. "I can't believe we're both in the same country! Why are you here?"

"Oh I'm just here seeing the museums and stuff"

"With your husband? Aww that's so romantic"

Just as I was going to speak, Willow sees us and walks away to the lift. I could laugh right now as she makes faces. "Yeahhh, he's somewhere. How about you? Are you with anyone?"

Now she seems back on panic mode, "I um I yeah, my husband too" She smiles brightly but I can hear the uneasiness.

"Listen I have to go. I'll see you around"

She nods and waves as I walk to the lifts. Willow must be back in our room by now. When I enter the lift, it starts closing but a hand stops it. Willow walks in and presses our room button. She has a large smirk on her face. "Guess what I just found out"

"I'm still recovering from seeing Mrs Colins, but go on"

She laughs and shakes her head, "Nah I can't tell you! I'll tell you later when we have dinner with a friend of mine"

Rolling my eyes, the lift doors ping and we're back in our floor. "So what are we going to do? We can't hide in our room all day"

Willow looks around then back at me, "We're going to the museums. There's also a back exit in this hotel, time to use the stairs"

Groaning, I lazily follow her as she makes her way to them. When we finally get downstairs, we head straight to the street where there was a car waiting for us. The driver takes us straight to the museums, the entire journey my eyes scan the city. The various monuments and sculptures dotted around. When we finally get to the museum, my eyes go wide.