Operation Butterfly

Start from the beginning

There Finley face planted on the ground...even her Byōkingan eye started to bleed underneath her eyepatch. The two women rolled her on her back and tries to calm her down. Finley was entering a different void which looked peaceful, she walks towards it and she pulled by a hand.

~The Void~

Finley blinks her eyes to adjust her vision. She was in the field of flowers. The person that pulled her was her long best friend from the village. Elena had came to see and a huge smile appeared on her face. That made both women were stun to physically and visually see each other. Finley pulls her into a deep hug which she manages to cry and didn't know where to start with Eva.

"Listen I don't have much time as this hurts me to do this..." Elena said to her, "Buts Eva's father, he's not normal...he kills Shihakage members and absorbed their abilities." She tells and continues, "He's coming for mother Shihakage which is you. He doesn't know that!" She falls on her knees and her breathing was shaky.

"I'll stop him that's a promise to you." Finley picks her up into her arms, "Let's put you somewhere more comfortable." She walks Elena to a house which was by a creek.

Finley walks her to the house and opens the door. It was her father and mother who see their daughter being carried by someone. Her father comes up and takes her and lays her down, the mother hands over some food to her daughter which she takes sips of soup.

"Is there anything else I need to know about James?" Finley looks down at her.

"Yes...he's hurting that little girl...in sickening ways..." Eva mentions as she pass out from exhaustion.

Finally, Finley sees the void disappearing from her eyes, her hand reaches out and tries to help Elena but fails. The void had completely disappeared from her...

~Castle Dimitrescu~

Eva was hanging out with her father as the other young lords and ladies were spending time with Olivia. They all tried to figure out what was controlling her as Eva mentioned that she was put underneath his hand.

"Do you think I'll get grounded, if I knock the child out and just do a body search on her to see what if she has like a curse mark?" Cassandra asked and which Lucas looks with a serious look.

"No!" Lucas disagrees and shook his head, "But that would gave us time to see but that's still somewhat child abuse." He said and flips his special lucky coin.

There Daniela, Gaara and Hamura were with Olivia in library and they were with Bela outside of that room. But that idea that Cassandra just said, in Bela's head it was a great idea. She agrees and heads into the room.

"Hey guys, how's it going in here?" Bela walks in and smiles at them.

"We're doing good, Lady Bela." Olivia said in a Little child's voice, "Look at the drew." She scribble onto the paper.

There Bela walks forward and sees her siblings actions. Hamura look at the window and covers his mouth, Gaara had his head between his knees and was shaking his leg badly. Even she looks at her younger sister, Daniela who was speechless, her face said the word horrifying by which it made her eyes blink so many times.

(TW: Mentions of child sexual abuse)

As she reaches to the table. Her eyes wonder onto the paper and sees the drawing that Olivia had just made. It was James...he in the drawing was killing people. Bela couldn't believe it as she then picks up a drawing from the floor. It was doodle of Olivia on a bed with James as his hands were on her body. She kneels down to the little girl and asked her some questions.

"Liv? What had papa do in these drawings?" Bela look at her, "You can tell us butterfly, we're just curious " She shows the drawing to her.

"Papa said he's going to be powerful. He told me that these men and women refused to give him something, so he took it from them." Liv changes color pencils from purple to red and scribbles the red onto the bodies that were laying down.