Chapter 7: All the Homies hate Issei.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Because I find it hard to believe that someone so beautiful has never once had sex. It blows my mind.

Rias: R-Really, it's not that big of a deal. But what about you huh? Surely you've had plenty of sex.

Y/n: Yeah, 6 years ago after my dad's funeral. I had no family left, I needed something to clear my mind, so I went to the club my dad frequented and then it just went from there. It didn't help any, so I haven't had sex since.

Rias: Oh... Well, that's definitely not the answer I expected.

Y/n: Why is that? Did you hope I'd be more experienced so I could take the lead~?

His voice, yet again, sent chills slithering up my spine and made me break out in goosebumps, and then I felt his hand trail up my back leaving a trail of goosebumps all the way up to my chin. I could feel his thumb on my lower lip, I couldn't help but let him pull me in.

That's when he decided to be an asshole and pull my chin down to kiss my forehead. I had expected him to actually kiss me, instead he went and got my hopes up!

So naturally I hit him, I left a large red handprint on his right cheek before getting up and sitting at my desk in a huff.

Rias: That was just purely unfair.

Y/n: You actually thought I was going to kiss you? Well then come here, I'll give you a kiss you'll never forget.

Rias: No, you've lost your chance. Now I don't trust you.

Y/n: Well fine then, I'll just go and ask Akeno if she wants to make-out when she gets here.

I wasn't sure what made me react in such a way but when he said that, I grabbed the pen that sat on my desk and threw it at him.

Rias: Gah! You are such a man! You can't just get a girl's hopes up just to trick her and say you're going to kiss her best friend!

Y/n Point of View

I wasn't sure how to respond to this situation, the slap was one thing, that I kind of expected, but then she threw a pen at me, yeah she missed miserably, but still, and then she yelled at me about getting her hopes up?

See, this is why women are confusing. You ask them if they'd date you, they don't give a clear answer and then when you tease them, they get mad. They confuse the absolute fuck out of me.

After she stopped yelling, I noticed she had a few tears in her eye's, and it told me everything.

Y/n: You've had your heart broken before...

This immediately got her attention, and then she nodded, just slightly.

I looked at her with sympathetic eye's and patted the spot next to me and she took a seat yet again.

Y/n: Talk to me, what happened?

A/n: I've made a few changes to the story purely for the fuck of it.

Rias: I... I made Issei part of my house about a year ago now, and so he transferred to Kuoh academy at the beginning of the first year, and at first, he was just a new servant. Nothing special about our relationship, and then... he started to become a bit more... gentlemanly? He started to go out of his way to be a nice guy, he even got rid of all his dirty magazines, but he was still the same goofy Issei, just a bit different, I quickly developed a crush on him and when I finally got up the courage to confess, he was busy screwing one of his classmates. He was the same old Issei, the only thing that changed was he got laid.

Y/n: Oh... Rias... I'm sorry.

I reached up to wipe a few tears from her cheek before resting an arm around her shoulder to pull her to my chest. 

I already didn't like Issei, but her story only made me hate him more. But that didn't matter currently.

Gently I rubbed Rias' back while she slowly decided to make herself comfortable in my lap, enabling me to wrap my arms all the way around her. She was currently positioned so that her legs we to one side of my body, her head positioned against my shoulder.

This moment was quite enjoyable really, she smelled faintly of strawberries. Possibly her perfume? Or maybe her shampoo? Whatever the case, she smelled sweet, it kinda made me hungry.

Y/n: I'm sorry that I got your hopes up. I just figured that maybe you'd regret kissing me or something, so I decided it was better to just... not.

All I got in response was a slightly muffle 'mmm' sound. So I wasn't quite sure what to respond with, so I just sat there silently, with Rias cradled in my lap.

If the others came in and saw this, I wouldn't be sure what to say.

And as per the rules, that's EXACTLY what happened, so I turned my head towards them, and simply waved.

Y/n: ... Sup.