These are all kind of fine I guess, I mean I was doing like all of those already but now I really want to go onto the third floor I mean who the hell would but that as a rule and it just be boring business stuff like I think the fuck not.

You know what fuck it I'm going up there when everyone leaves me alone in the house.

"Yeah, they're fine I guess, but if you guys don't respect me then I won't to you either. It has to be equal"

"that's understandable" Elijah said for the first time. I kind of forgot he was here, whoopsies.

"Also, can someone show me around the house, or can I just walk off and look around?" I ask kind of hoping I can just look around, I need some me time without anyone coming in to interrupt me.

"go ahead and look around and if anyone gives you trouble come and tell me" Alessandro says and Elijah nods in agreement.

I walk out of the room as quick as I can without my body hurting too much. it pretty much hurts all the time and I think some of the cuts are going to get infected or they already are, they're kind of red.

I decide to go back to the front door and start there going off into the right side of the house then the left and then do the same upstairs.

I got to the front door, smiling at some guards I pass by. Most of them seem nice but some of them seem like they have a stick up their buts.

Going to the right I walk into a lounge room, the main theme was grey and white. It was massive and there were enough couches to fit my family plus maybe all their friends.

The room next to it was two offices, I'm assuming Alessandro's and Elijah's, I didn't enter because I honestly could care less about them.

There were some steps near the lounge room so I went down them, it showing a pretty big gym and then a basketball court. Both of them looked very expensive and fancy.

Walking back upstairs I go to the other side of the house, I walk back into the dining room, both Elijah and Alessandro gone and the table completely clean. I go through the other doors and it leads to an amazing kitchen. The theme of white and black looked good in here.

It was very clean cut and made this room feel and look more expensive.

Heading to the only door left on this side of the house I open it to find it's a music room, in the centre a grand piano. There are other instruments on the side but you can tell that someone comes here or did come here and play the piano a lot.

The piano was beautiful, I could feel it almost screaming at me to play it, to hear those beautiful cords vibrating around the room. So that's what I did, I sat down on the seat and played.

"Darlin' I've been having dark dreams
They come home to hunt me
I can't seem to let them go
Darlin' I've been having sad dreams
I don't know where I've been
But I know what I've come to
"

I can feel the emotions pouring out of me

"How about we play a game?
I know you like it ooh
You stay as far as you can
Before they get to
you
I may seem crazy but it's only 'cause I am
Before they capture mine

Run run run run
Run
I'm tired but I can't sleep
'Cause they're waiting for me
These bad dreams are more than true
And they'll get you
And they'll get you"

My voice sounded broken but also strong. This song explains exactly what I feel like every day.

"Darlin' I've been having weird dreams
I don't know what they mean
But I know I don't want to

Darlin' this is getting scary
Why can't I stop shaking
I hope you don't see them

Glances, all I see are glances
Left and right they like it when they know I'm anxious
Shadows all I see are shadows

Hiding where the wind blows
And where my mind are done

How about we play a game
I know you'll like it ooh
You stay as far as you can

Before they get to you
I may seem crazy but its only 'cause I am
Avoiding living your mind

Run run run run
Run

They will follow me 'till i can't breathe
And I'll beg them for mercy on mine
Run run

I'm tired but I can't sleep
'Cause they're waiting for me

These bad dreams are more than true
And they'll get you
And they'll get you
And they'll get you

Oh oh ohh"

By the end I was crying, everything pent up in me from my whole life, everything that I've been through coming out. Every time they beat me, every time they would call me names, every time they would break me a little bit, the sudden move, them being dead, Tim not being my dad.

Eventually, I stopped crying there were no tears left for me to cry with, standing up and turning around I can see that the door is getting shut, a hand shutting it.

Someone saw me, someone heard me sing those lyrics. They're going to think I'm crazy, they're going to send me somewhere now.

No, remember you talked about this, they love you, you just have to let them and everything will hopefully be fine.

Gee thanks brain we really needed that.

Walking out of the music room I shut the door and decide to just go back to my room and read or draw.