Chapter 1

The first time I met my boyfriend of 2 years father I looked him dead in the eyes and said "if you break my heart, I'll date your father"

The first time I met my boyfriend of 2 years father I looked him dead in the eyes and said "if you break my heart, I'll date your father". Cause if I was being honest the daddy was way more of a knock out than his son and he leans more to my type than the son ever was.

Let me give a background check on who I am, I am Aaron Ambridge the second "official" child of the Ambridge family. Why did I say official when my scum of a father cheated on my mother and have a bastard living here with us leeching off our money, and by our I mean my mom, older sister and I. Fuck the cheating pile of shit he likes to call husband because I don't see what's to like about him except decent looks and in my opinion it's ruined by his dog like personality.

My mother although I hate to say this is a stupid and naive bitch, I mean disrespect even if I was being disrespectful but it's honestly the opinion anyone would have. My mother is rich beautiful and independent like he could have suitors like rain even if they were money sucking leeches, young rich or old, like even some of my colleagues finds him attractive yet he stays with this man.

My dad is from a mid rank family who just loves bathing in our mother's money, when my sister or I are not their they bully and tried to demean him and he would sit there and take while the dog I call father watch. My father is a constant cheater and he doesn't even make an attempt to hide it since he knows by the end of the my mother being the stupid person he is would forgive and make erk!, love, oh lord have as I go on.

From his many Affairs he had that thing, yes that thing they called "Coreo?" "Dorey?" Ah "Corey", this sperm donor son of bitch thought it was a good idea to bring this bitch in on my 12th birthday and expected me and my sister to welcome this out of blew rat in our house.

Was that supposed to be a surprise present?, surprised I was but happy no way!.

After my 12th birthday my life would spiral into a competition between me and that rat, after introducing him my mother accepted him with no qualms saying it's isn't his fault that he was born under that kind of circumstances, while that is true that didn't mean that he had to take responsibility for what the son of a bitch.

Maybe I could have get along with Corey to some degree if he wasn't a total snake in the grass!, he would try to stuck up mom intrude on our family time guilt trip him. As if he wasn't already bad enough that he totally steals the attention of my mother he had to be little Mr white rose. I had a great social life until he came pretty much people were like bees and flies and Corey was the trash.

Everyone flew to him I then realized who my friends where and weren't when I became 16 I learned that my dad was trying to convince my mother to put him on the will, not over my dead body I told him if I ever get the notion are itchy feeling that he did I'll become an arsonist and burn down every business they have I'll become crook criminal and it'll be his fault.

It was wrong but if I don't do these things and let my dad control my mother my sister and I wouldn't have nothing to call pour own, Corey was Ofcourse devastated that my mother wouldn't and he hated me ever since and my mother would do anything to please and apologize to him.

I dislike my mother for his favoritism towards Corey cause ever since he came it just feel like all I have is a sister and some one who gives me endless access to money.

I never liked Corey and feeling is very much neutral, I was describe as his polar opposite always being told that I should be more nicer and friendly like him more sociable. I if I wanted to be a "pick me girl" then fine so be (sarcasm).

I am no virgin I had my first boyfriend and sex around 17, I don't regret losing dispite regret dating the guy he dumped me because I quote "I shouldn't be so aggressive". I had 2 other boyfriends with the same problems because I didn't want to stay under them and by some coincidence they seems awfully close to Corey.

Then met my current soon to be ex, now after I special warned him and he knows I hated this guy so much tell something.

Why am I looking at them having sex in my bed?................