The Unexpected Calvary

Start from the beginning

"A God has been given birth today... And he stands right before you..."

Her violet eyes clashed with his Scarlet ones as they they began to glow a dark shade of scarlet.

"But before I go on my conquest I must cut loose ends and finish this battle to its conclusion." He stated curtly with a small hum, "As I have given mercy to your child, I shall grant you, your own."

"My own...?"

At her hesitant question, the new Demonic God let a sickening grin split across his face.

"I shall grant you a passing without pain to escape this cruel reality...."

At that she stiffened in his locked grip around her chin.

"Ah... What was the thing you said before we started dueling..?" He tapped his chin with his one hand, "Oh right..! You said that I would fall by your hands and my blood would be thrown high and low on these very grounds~!" He snapped his fingers in self congratulatory to his memory skills of such a long promise.

Jinhua felt the light in her eyes start dying slowly as she watched the Demonic God stand before her in all his glory.

He raised his hand up and in his grip appeared a long golden clawed gauntlet form and appear around his one hand.

"Isn't it hilarious..? The irony, am I right~?"

His face twisted in utter pleasure seeing her hopeless and given up state. A large and frightening look reeled across his grin as his canines were bared when he began to cackle. It looked as if his muzzle was stretching farther up his face when he laughed louder.

"Let's put this game to an end. Shall we?" He raised a curt brow as he struck down with his weaponized gauntlet.

Jinhua shut her eyes as she tense up her muscles, waiting to be feel the agonizing pain tear through her body.

But there was none.

"You really need to stop being so full of yourself, Princess. It's honestly embarrassing at this point."

Her eyes instantly opened as soon as those words reached her ears.

Looking up to see a figure block her view of the Demon Fox King. Her eyes caught sight of bronze fur and a tail sway confidently in front of her face.

"Wukong...?"

"Yours truly!" He laughed out with his annoying little grin, "Looks like you screwed up majorly this time..!"  He commented as he glared down the Fox King and was met at a stand point with both weapons clashing against each other, sending sparks at contact.

Jinhua felt her ears perk up as she felt sudden presence behind her.

"You know... It's not hard to ask someone for help sometimes." A chuckle made the light in Jinhua's eyes return.

"Macaque."

"Yep! The one and only." He slowly ascended out of Wukong's shadow, smiling down at her with his hands on his hips, "And it seems to me that your in quite the bind here."

"No kidding!" Wukong grunted out as he stomped his foot on the ground as he felt himself slide backwards with the brute strength of the demonic god, "Yo, where did you get this power come from?? You gotta tell me your training resume sometimes."

"I would if I could, but I'm afraid there is no more power left in the relic to share." As he finished his sentence, a grin flashed his face as his eyes glowed and he sent the bronze monkey flying with a gut wrenching kick to the stomach.