Chapter 68: New Mission

Start from the beginning

Archbishop: Alisan? Not Orazvil?

Samantha: It looks like things are much more complex than we thought. I'll contact the Princess and inform her of the situation. Meanwhile, I want all the information you can find about the people that were killed in that building.

The Archbishop from the Church of the Golden Dawn nodded without hesitation.

(Time Skip)

Later that night.

Our group of idiots went to a Red-light district somewhere in the 1st Section City District. The group of seven were using a disguising devices that Brian downloaded to disguise their features into their real life faces while wearing long robes to cover their bodies and faces.

Last night, unbeknownst to the group, the mysterious woman had infiltrated the three biggest churches of the city and left a note telling them that the slavers the group killed were related to the Blight.

Well, they don't need to know that, but what they didn't know, is these notes caused a commotion.

This morning, the city entered a partial lockdown state. Even although you could still leave the city, you must go through a very rigorous inspection in the process. Moreover, if you seemed slightly suspicious, you would be detained.

Moreover, city guards and knights of two different churches were patrolling the city with grave expressions, stopping each suspicious person they saw. Our group had been stopped on several occasions.

Delirious: Are you sure it's around here?

Basically: According to the information in that Letter she gave Evan with, it should be nearby.

Wildcat: Speaking about information, did any of you guys know how these pedo slavers managed to get our information?

Terroriser: It was probably the owner. Either he is cooperating with the slavers or he was threatened to reveal the information. Either way now is not the time to deal with him.

Nogla: Huh?

Terroriser: The entire city is tense about these killings. If the owner is killed now, we will be unable to avoid the suspicion of the Churches and the Duke. Moreover, if there is someone else that knows about the owner's relationship with the slavers, that person perhaps can connect the dots to reach us.

Vanoss: *Sign!* So complicated.

At that moment, the group of seven arrived at an establishment with a dubious façade.

Basically: It's here, boys.

Wildcat: Animal paradise, huh. I bet its some pet store or something. Is there even a pet store exist in this medieval like world?

Moo: Um, this is that kind of place, right?

Brock asked nervously.

Marcel, Vanoss, and Brian nodded. Just the name and the atmosphere were enough to recognize what kind of business this was.

A brothel.

Nogla: Boys, don't get separate from us.