Chapter 68: New Mission

Start from the beginning

???: Oliver Stern, you don't need to worry about that, I already got in control of it.

Oliver: Hollowed one? You've returned? we thought you return to the Academy.

???: Yeah, but I was ordered by the Mistress to get back about the other situation.

Oliver: About the Blight?

???: About the Blight. We will be silent for a while until it's according to her plan.

Oliver: Was it also about these seven youngsters?

???: It includes them. They are about to visit one of our hidden Chapel. There is no need to rush.

Oliver: Of course, Mistress Wave.

[-]

In another part of the city, in the Church of the Rising Sun.

The Archbishop in charge of the city was holding a letter with a serious expression.

Archbishop: The Blight...

He then looked at the desk where the letter appeared.

He had stayed in this office the entire night and never left. Despite it, though, the letter appeared suddenly and did not manage to see the person who brought it.

A term appeared on the Archbishop's mind when he thought about such a level of skill, such person able to sneak pass a Transcension Demigod like him.

Archbishop: A Sainthood Demigod...?

[-]

In the Church of the Golden Dawn.

Samantha, the Paladin Captain of the Order of the Golden Dawn was holding the letter the archbishop passed her.

She was passing by Orazvil on the way to Alisan City just a hundred kilometers south from here, following the guidance of the saintess

She was passing by Orazvil on the way to Alisan City just a hundred kilometers south from here, following the guidance of the saintess. However, she was not expecting to get a clue even before reaching her destination.

Archbishop of the GD: What do you think, captain?

The archbishop asked with a frown.

The knight captain's expression changed several times before finally sighing.

Samantha: I will not hide it anymore, archbishop. My mission this time was a direct order of the Princess. She sent me to Alisan City to find any traces of the Blight.