60

After their week long vacation in LA, the two finally went back to Korea to work. As promised, Ryujin gave Winter, Minnie and Isa a week off as well, for handling the company while she and Chaeryeong were away.

"Yes, thank you Ms. Park" Ryujin said to Jiwon and Jiwon bowed and left the CEO's office

Ryujin then looked at the papers and was happy that it was finally completed. She arranged some things in the office as soon as they got back tho, she replaced Jiwon as the VP of the marketing department and made Chaeryeong her full time secretary. It helped a lot since Chaeryeong would be able to focus more on her school works.

"Ms. Shin?" she heard, she smiled at the thought of the voice that she loves.

"Eung, come in" she replied and the door opened to reveal Chaeryeong, carrying two cups of iced americano.

"Your coffee" Chaeryeong said and placed it on Ryujin's table.

"Hmm, thanm you baby" Ryujin said softly as she pulled Chaeryeong to sit on her lap. No one would walk in on them anyways, Yiren was finally fired and Ryujin couldn't be more than happy about it.

"How's your quiz? did it went well?" Ryujin asked as she kisses the younger's cheek.

"It went well but results will come up tomorrow" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin nodded

"How about you?" Chaeryeong asked

"Jiwon gave me the reports, she did well actually." Ryujin said and it made Chaeryeong chuckle

"You taught her didn't you?" Ryujin asked and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile

"I mean, how can I not? I work on her position before" Chaeryeong said

"And that's why you're so smart, I'm proud of you baby" Ryujin said

"Thank you" Chaeryeong then gave Ryujin a peck on the lips.

"I'll go back to work and you should too" Chaeryeong said and got off from Ryujin's lap.

"Do you want to go somewhere later?" Ryujin asked Chaeryeong

"Surprise me, I don't have anything to do that is related to school anyways" Chaeryeong said

"Hmm, I'll pick you up from your office okay?" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong nodded

"I love you" Ryujin said softly

"I love you too, I'll see you later" Chaeryeong said and pecked Ryujin's lips once again before leaving to go back to her office.

As soon as Chaeryeong went back to her office, she received a call so she quickly answered it.

::::::

"Good morning, this is Shin Corporation, Lee Chaeryeong speaking"

"Oh Ms. Lee, this is Son Chaeyoung"

"Ah nae, good day Mrs. Son, what can I do for you today?"

"I just wanted to ask if Ms. Shin is available for a meeting by monday, next week perhaps?"

"I'll quickly check her schedule miss"

Chaeryeong then quickly checked Ryujin's schedule and luckily there was a vacant time.

"She has a vacant schedule for Monday miss, between 2:30 to 5:00 pm, do you want me to schedule it for her?"

"Yes please, and do tell her that we will be discussing about the collaboration"

"Yes Mrs. Son, I'll tell her right away"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome Mrs. Sin, have a nice day"