39

Ryujin's POV

It was 6 in the morning, and I was still in Chaeryeong's bed, hugging her as she sleeps peacefully in my arms.

She was in my white polo while I'm just wearing my sports bra and slacks. I should probably make a way on how to look decent going back home.

Since I knew I wouldn't be able to go to work on time, I had to call Minnie, Winter or Isa. After debating I guess Minnie was the better option since she won't tease me about this.

I quietly grabbed my phone and contacted her.

:::::

"Yes Ryujin?"

"I won't be able to go to work today"

"Why?"

"Just because"

"I need a valid reason Ryujin, you know that the employees won't work properly without a proper reason for you being absent"

"...."

"Come on, tell me"

"Chaeryeong"

"Oh....."

"Minnie?"

"Okay I get it, I'll just tell them you had other errands to do. So Chaeryeong will be having a day off?"

"Week off"

"Oh, that's quite long"

"She deserves it"

"Well, as you say so. Okay, bye Ryujin, see you tomorrow"

:::::::::

I ended the call and placed my phone back on my nightstand. I turned to face my girlfriend, Chaeryeong. She sleep so beautifully, how can someone be this gorgeous even when sleeping.

I tuck the strands of hair that was covering almost half of her face behind her ear. I knew why I fell for her but I couldn't explain why I love her.

"Hmm~" she hummed softly as I caressed her cheek.

"Good morning" I said to her softly and her eyes flutter open, meeting mine. Her eyes were sparkling, her face was glowing, it made me think that she's an angel.

"Oh.... uh, good morning too" she said shyly and I can see her cheeks turn into a light shade of pink. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Did you had a good sleep?" I asked her

"Yeah, um you?" she asked

"It was good as well my baby, I felt happy sleeping next to you" I said and I can see a small smile forming on her lips

Since she was all quiet now, I went closer to her and pecked her lips. It startled her a little and she looked at me.

"D-don't you have work?" she asked me

"Well, I asked for a day off"

"But the company needs you and-"

"I'm sure they can handle it, I need to take care of you as I said last night. I don't want to leave you knowing that you'll still be feeling a little bit sore" I said and kissed her forehead

"You don't mind me cooking breakfast right?" I asked and she just nodded. I chuckled and sat up, bringing her along with me.

"Let's get up now" I said and helped her get down from the bed.

I knew she would still feel a little bit pain from last night. It was her first time and I should be responsible. I also respected her decision, even though I had the thought of making love with her, I wouldn't do it without her permission. I also don't know if she thinks I'm a freak since I have a dick, not what normal women have.

We went to the kitchen and she showed me what she had, it was enough for at least the two of us. I should go get groceries for her next time.

While I was cooking, she stood at the side, just watching me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded

I went to her and hugged her, I don't know what she's thinking about since she's quieter than usual.

"Tell me if anything hurts okay? I'll take care of you" I kissed the top of her head after telling her

"I will, don't worry Ryujin" she said and I parted away from the hug. I lifted her up and let her sit on the kitchen counter. I continued to cook as she watched me.

"Chaeryeong" I called for her

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I'm weird?" I asked and looked at her as I turned off the stove

"What do you mean?" she asked me and I placed the food on the plates. I set it aside first and went in between her legs, putting each of my hands at both sides.

"Well you know, I'm a woman and well I wasn't sure if you'd prefer a man to be your partner. Also, I have a man's genital, don't you think that's weird or I'm a freak?" I asked her. Even though I was older than her and her boss, I wanted to know what she thinks about me.

"Ryujin" she said and cups my face with both of her hands

"It's not weird. I know some people who are the same as you which is they also has a man's genitals. Also, would I even sleep with you if I would prefer a man? no right? Don't think about that, and I want to tell you, I feel safe around you so stop overthinking about that" she said and pecked my lips.

I felt relieved that she didn't care about my difference.

"I'm happy that I chose you" I said and chuckled. She puts down her hands and looked at me, unamused

"Why? are you telling me that you had other choices?" she asked and crosses her arms.

"Of course not, I'm just saying that you came to my life at the right time. But I wished you had came sooner" I said and chuckled.

I can't believe that she has this kind of personality out of the office but I guess I'll be knowing more about her personalities as we are together.

A little later we had our breakfast. She was quite shocked on how good it was, well, ai think I can cook for her all the time. I love her reactions everytime she took a bite.

"I'll be going home later, would you want to come?" I asked her

"Your house?" she asked and I nodded

"Wouldn't your maids suspect me-"

"They won't bother you, and besides, you'll just be with me for the rest of the day" I said and she nodded

"Okay then, do I need to wear something formal?" she asked

"You can just wear anything that's comfortable baby, I wouldn't mind" I said and she nodded once again