33

Chaeryeong's POV

I can't believe that Ms. Shin would help me about my school works, she's so kind and she acts so cool as if it was nothing.

"So here, this is considered as an asset because it is owned by the company and it could benefit the economy in the future" she said and I nodded. She made sure that I could get it right and I understood it all well.

We were about to move on to the next topic not until Ms. Shin looked outside towards the window, Ms. Minnie, Ms. Winter and Ms. Isa were there watching us. I suddenly blushed because who wouldn't? someone saw me with Ms. Shin and it would be a lie if I didn't think that Ms. Shin was handsome and could be a girlfriend material....

"Moving on" she said and cleared her throat, I then averted my eyes to the laptop as she continued to explain but I couldn't resist it, Ms. Shin was so close to me and having her face near mine made me heat up.

Her facial features was admiring and her eyes were beautiful as well.

"Ms. Lee, perhaps you can focus on the laptop screen instead of my face" I heard her say and I flinched, she caught me staring at her face.

"S-sorry" I said quickly and focused on my laptop screen and I heard her chuckle.

"You act so cute and then later on you'll be staring at me again. Do you have a crush on me Ms. Lee?" she asked and my eyes widened, what's with this sudden question of hers? I started blushing madly and she just smirked at me.

"Seems like so, anyways, I think we're done with this. You'll be joining me for my meeting with the Hwangs later right?" she asked me and I nodded slowly

"Okay, see you later..... Chaeryeong" she said and I blushed once again. She called me by my name and not by 'Ms. Lee'. I'm internally screaming as soon as she left the lounge. I was heating up so much that I needed to take a sip from my iced coffee.

"Hey Chaeryeong~" I then heard, I turned my head and saw Ms. Minnie

"Oh, Ms. Minnie" I greeted as I stood up from my seat and bowed

"I just want to go through some details as you're now Ms. Shin's secretary, you don't mind me discussing it with you right now right?" she asked me

"Not at all Miss, you can tell me now" I said and she went to sit at one of the chairs near mine.

"So here is what you need to do... First, never be late, Ms. Shin hates late people, Second, no working overtime because Ms. Shin hates seeing people who cannot do their job on the given due. Third be 101% prepared" she said and I was slightly confused

"101%?" I asked

"Yes, 101% prepared because we never know what might happen, be available 24/7/365, you already know what I mean. Be an interpreter in any situation in case Ms. Shin umm, I don't know malfunction I guess? and lastly, I think it is to keep Ms. Shin professional" she said and I just nodded

"So starting tomorrow, you have to go to Ms. Shin's house to get her ready for work, know her schedules. Don't worry there's a company driver who will pick you up and drive you to Ms. Shin's house and then after letting her get ready, the driver will drive both of you to the company, okay?" Ms. Minnie said

"Yes Miss, thank you" I said and she nodded with a smile

"Goodluck with your new position as Secretary and have fun" Ms. Minnie told me and left.

I gathered my things so that I could bring it back to the office, I still need to attend that meeting at 9pm tho. I hope it doesn't take too long because I definitely had to be early for tomorrow.

After fixing some of my things, I think it was best to have an early dinner. I went to the marketing department office to see if some of the unnies are free.

"Oh hi Chaeryeong~" Jiwon unnie greeted me

"Hi unnie, do you guys have time for dinner? I have to attend a meeting by nine and I think I won't have enough time to eat dinner after the meeting" I told them

"Sure, we'll just finish this up" Chaeyoung unnie said and I nodded. I waited for them and later on we went to the company's cafeteria to have dinner.

"I still haven't seen Yiren today, maybe she had a day off?" Jiwon unnie said

"Maybe, we actually don't know" Chaeyoung unnie added, I just continued to eat as I listen to them talking. I kept on looking at my phone just in case I get a message.

After eating, we went to the restroom to do our own business.

"I mean, if Ms. Yiren is not here there is a big possibility that she's planning on something" Chaeyoung unnie said and Jiwon unnie agreed. I really don't know how Ms. Yiren acts but hopefully she'll be here tomorrow.

"I have to get going now unnies, I need to prepare the meeting" I told them and they nodded

"Goodluck Chaeryeong" they said in unison and I thanked them.

I walked towards the meeting room and saw that only Ms. Winter was there.

"Oh, hello Ms. Lee" she greeted me

"Good evening Miss" I said with a smile and went over to fix the things that Ms. Shin might need.

"I'll have to leave first Ms. Lee" Ms. Winter said and I nodded with a smile.

I was still busy fixing the table not until I heard the door open, I was about to turn my head but then I felt a warm hand on my arm. My eyes widened, I was actually nervous not knowing who it was.

"Can you get me an Iced Americano Ms. Lee?" I heard her whisper in my ear, it sent shivers to my body and I was heating up once again. She was so close to me.

"Y-yes Ms. Shin" I said nervously and turned to her. She was smiling at me while I was just blushing.

"Be back quickly okay? the meeting will start in ten minutes" she told me and I nodded. She then removed her hand from my arm and I went out of the meeting room to go to the café.

I was a blushing mess and I need to calm myself down. Why does Ms. Shin have to act like that when we were alone? she's making me fall for her- wait, what am I thinking?!?!

I hurriedly went to get her coffee and then went back up to the meeting room, when I entered, I saw her and some other employees around, unfortunately the Hwangs weren't around yet so I gave her the coffee.

"Thank you Chaeryeong" she said in a whisper and it made me blush once again. She let me sit beside her since I would be taking down some notes as well for their meeting.

Soon later the Hwangs arrived and they started the meeting, it was just about some partnership and collaboration things so it wasn't that boring.

I then felt someone coming closer to me once again, not only that, I felt someone holding my hand since it was under the table

"Make sure to take down all the notes Ms. Lee" she whispered to me

"Y-Yes Ms. Shin" I stuttered once again and before removing her hand, she softly squeezed mine and I was internally screaming.