32

Third Person's POV

Reaching back to the company, Chaeryeong had to attend those said meetings as well since she's already Ryujin's secretary.

Chaeryeong wasn't really fond of meetings and such but she tried her best to stay attentive and to listen what the others have been saying.

Chaeryeong was seated next to Ryujin, unlike Ryujin who has her body laid back on the chair, Chaeryeong was sitting up properly with her legs crossed as she was listening attentively to the other company's speaker.

"So we're thinking to put up a location to where we can have the small shop for people who live near the villages or those in small communities" the speaker said, Chaeryeong thought that it was a good idea but she looked at her boss and it was obvious that Ryujin wasn't fascinated by the proposal.

"Is that it? how about the market? how would you advertise the product? how will you be able to get customers?" Ryujin asked and raised a brow. It left the speaker speechless.

"How about we talk about this next time Mr. Kang Taehyun?" Ryujin asked the other CEO

"Yes, let's just set up a meeting next time" Taehyun said and Ryujin nodded. Some of the members from Taehyun's company left as well as Ryujin's so the ones that were left in the meeting room were Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Taehyun.

"Was that employee new?" Ryujin asked Taehyun

"Yes, he got hired last month" Taehyun said and Ryujin nodded

"So how are you and Beomgyu?" Ryujin asked

"He's doing fine, he's still in a trip to San Fransisco to have some business meetings" Taehyun said and Ryujin nodded

"Oh and this is Ms. Lee Chaeryeong, my secretary" Ryujin said and then Chaeryeong bowed at the other CEO

"Good day sir" Chaeryeong greeted and bowed

"Good day as well" Taehyun greeted with a smile

"New one?" Taehyun asked and Ryujin nodded

"She got hired as the head of the marketing team, now she's also my secretary" Ryujin said and Taehyun nodded in realization.

Since Chaeryeong had to go back to her office and check on some other papers she excused herself.

"Excuse me Ms. Shin, Mr. Kang, may I leave first? I have an errand to attend to" Chaeryeong said politely

"Oh of course, what time is my next meeting?" Ryujin asked Chaeryeong

"You have a meeting with the finance team by 2pm sharp" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin nodded. Ryujin let Chaeryeong leave and it was just Ryujin and Taehyun left in the meeting room.

"She seems nice, is she your type?" Taehyun asked

"I'll leave that to your imagination, anyways, you were talking about Miyawaki the other time" Ryujin said

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Miyawaki is going on business trips and its said that she and her wife would be here in two months" Taehyun said and Ryujin nodded

After a little bit more of talking, Taehyun had to leave and Ryujin needed to get ready for her next meeting.

Chaeryeong was in her office already, just finished printing out  some of the other papers that her boss might need. She also had organized the shelves in the room so that it would be easier for her to find anything she might need.

"Nice office you have" she heard and she turned around and saw Jiwon and Chaeyoung.

"Unnies" Chaeryeong said with a smile