8

Chaeryeong's POV

The cut on my finger was starting to bleed a lot so I quickly grab a tissue from my bag and then cover it. It was starting to feel stingy and I think going to the restroom is the best idea.

"Umm, Jiwon unnie" I called

"Yeah?" she faced me after

"Where's the restroom?" I asked her

"Oh, its at the end of the hall, want me to come with you?" she asked

"No thanks, I'll be fine" I said and bowed. I went out of the office and then walked my way to the end of the hall. Why does it need to be so far?

As soon as I got there, I washed my hands, especially my finger that had a cut. It started to bleed more and I just hissed in pain. So long for having a nice first day of work I guess.

I was still cleaning off the blood when suddenly a cubicle door opened.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" a girl asked. She looks older than me but she is quite shorter. She had long black wavy hair and a small face.

"I-I'm fine" I said as she went over to me.

"Its bleeding too much, what happened?" she asked me

"I just got a paper cut, no big deal" I said but she got more worried.

"Wait" she said and got something from her bag. She then got what seems to be ointment and then a bandaid.

"Can I?" she asked, referring to my hand, I just nodded and she carefully applied the ointment and then but the bandage on.

"Thank you miss" I said and bowed

"I guess you're new here" she said and I nodded

"How about you miss?" I asked

"Oh, my fiancée works here, I just wanted to visit her. Do be careful" she told me and I nodded

"Have a nice day, I'll have to go now" she said and I bid her goodbye and thanked her.

I also made my way back to the office and continued with my work.

"Miss" I heard and I looked up, she had short hair and she was shorter than me, well I can tell anyways. She looks older than me tho.

"Um yes?" I asked

"Here are the other suggestions for the next product" she said and handed me some papers.

"Oh, when are these scheduled for?" I asked

"Next month" she said and nodded

"I'll look into it, thank you" I said with a smile and she went off to go to her own desk. After a while Chaeyoung unnie went towards me as well.

"Yes unnie?" I asked

"Umm, Yiren told me that you should check on these" she told me and handed me some papers.

"Did she made this?" I asked and unnie just nodded.

I checked the papers, some were designs for a product. I can't say it was ugly but there was just something lacking that's why I don't really like it

"Where is she?" I asked and Chaeyoung unnie just pointed me Yiren's table. I went over to ask her about the design.

"Excuse me, sorry to disturb you but can I suggest that you add more details to this design and this one needs more color and figures" I said and she glared at me

"You see here Lee Chaeryeong.... I don't do those stuff. That's why you were hired, to make it better. I don't care if you're the head of the marketing team but I'm still older than you and I will not follow what you want. So if you want some other details as you were saying, I suggest you do it on your own" she said and focused back on her laptop.

I was kinda pissed but I don't want to mess up my first day of work here. I just sighed and went to my seat to do it on my own.

Ryujin's POV

I was inside my office, doing some of my works of course not until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said and I wished I didn't let that person in. She's actually annoying to be honest.

"Ms. Shin, here are the other papers" Yiren said and then I got it from her

"Who prepared this?" I asked

"Of course, its me" she said and I raised a brow. Her? I'm not sure about it but well if it is, the design was nice.

"Didn't you have a VP already? tell your VP that he or she'll be the one to bring me papers next time" I told her

"Oh, she's busy" Yiren told me and I just nodded

"You can leave now Ms. Wang" I told her

"You know Ms. Shin, we should go out for coffee sometimes" she said with a small smirk on her lips.

"I'm sure I'll be busy Ms. Wang and you'll be pretty busy as well so I suggest you go back to work" I told her and she just scoffed and made her way out of my office.

As I was about to go back to my work, someone went inside again.

"Oh, Winter" I said and she looks kind of frustrated

"Have you seen Karina? I've been finding for her everywhere" she said and sighed

"I don't know, maybe she-" and just in time, Karina unnie went inside my office.

"Finally! what took you so long?" Winter asked her

"Sorry, there's this new girl, she got a cut on her finger and it was bleeding so I had to help her of course. I'm guessing its her first day here since I only saw her today" Karina unnie explained to us

"Oh, it must be Ms. Lee, she's new. Anyways we'll head off now Ryujin" Winter said

"Yeah, bye" I said and they left

I then continued to do my work for the rest of the day.