44*

It was already near dinner time and Ryujin refused to go home and leave the younger.

"But you have work tomorrow" Chaeryeong reasoned

"And you're still sick" Ryujin stated

"I'm not sick anymore. Don't make me a reason for you to be absent Ryujin, you have to work. What will happen to the company when-"

"I'm sure the three can handle it while I'm gone. I told you, you're important to me and no matter what your reason will be I'll not go home until you get better" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong just sighed in defeat. She could never win an argument against her CEO girlfriend.

"I'll go and prepare our dinner. Just stay here okay?" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong nodded. Ryujin left Chaeryeong at the living room to start cooking their dinner.

Honestly, Chaerywong was all better already. Ryujin just wanted to stay with the younger. Chaeryeong wasn't coughing anymore and her colds were lessened. Her fever suddenly went gone which meant she was already okay, she doesn't need to be taken care of anymore but Ryujin wanted to.

As Ryujin cooked, Chaeryeong went to her room to get some of her books and notebooks to check what she needed to answer. There was for sure new assignments that she needed to do. Adding up to that she needs to go to school in two weeks for her business plan report.

After a few minutes, Ryujin was done with cooking.

"Baby, dinner's ready!" Ryujin called out and then made her way towards Chaeryeong who was in the living room. She looked at the notebooks and books that were around the table.

"Working on some assignments baby?" Ryujin asked and Chaeryeong hummed in response

"Let's eat first so that you'll be able to finish that continuously later" Ryujin said and this made Chaeryeong stand up from the floor.

"Come on, you're probably starving now" Ryujin said and chuckled. They made their way to the dining area and then started to eat. Of course Chaeryeong kept complimenting the food that Ryujin cooked. She kept saying that it was delicious.

"Ryujin" Chaeryeong called for the older as Ryujin was doing the dishes. She insisted that she'll do it

"Yes baby?"

"Can you help me later?" Chaeryeong asked

"Hang on a minute baby, after I do this okay?" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile. Chaeryeong headed back to the living room and waited til Ryujin was done. After a few minutes Ryujin walked towards the living room and sat beside Chaeryeong on the floor.

"Okay, what do you need help with?" Ryujin asked and Chaeryeong pointed to her textbook. It showed numerous of questions and a table she needed to answer. Although Ryujin knew how to answer all of it, she wouldn't just do it freely for the younger. She wanted something in exchange.

"This is quiet many baby" Ryujin said and grab the textbook.

"Sorry, you can just help me with half of it" Chaeryeong said

"Hmm, I can help you with all of it but..."

"But what?" Chaeryeong asked

"Every question I answer in this textbook is equal to one kiss and you have to give me it" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong's eyes widened

"A kiss?!" Chaeryeong asked and Ryujin nodded

"So for instance I answered ten questions, then you have to give me ten kisses as well. On the lips" Ryujin said and smirked

Of course Chaeryeong was debating about it. She can choose to not do what Ryujin wanted and to suffer all night doing it on her own or choose the second option which is Ryujin would help her but she needs to give a kiss for each question that was answered.