58*

Third Person's POV

The next day, the two went our shopping, well mostly Ryujin spoiling Chaeryeong a lot. She let the younger choose what she wants or what she wants to bring back to Korea and later on she'll be paying everything that Chaeryeong tried on.

"I told you I would pay" Chaeryeong said and pouted

"No jagi, I should pay for what you want. I want to spoil you" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Fine but I won't buy anything else. This is too much already" Chaeryeong said

"Hmm okay, should we head back to the hotel and then go for a swim?" Ryujin asked and Chaeryeong's eyes widened

"I would love that, l let's go!" Chaeryeong said excitedly and Ryujin chuckled. She called for Hongseok so that he could pick them up and drive them to the hotel once again.

When they arrived back at their hotel room or villa, Chaeryeong went to pick something to wear for their swimming.

"Chaeryeong baby, I'll wait for you by the pool okay?" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile.

Ryujin grabbed her laptop and phone since she needed to check on some emails as well. They already ate outside so it wasn't much of a problem for them. It was nearing evening already so it meant that in Korea, it was already morning.

Ryujin settled in the sun-lounger underneath the umbrella since she didn't want to get too hot.

Chaeryeong's POV

Me and Ryujin went to a lot of placed today and we even went out shopping for some clothes. I didn't get a lot pf clothes tho because I don't want to waste all of Ryujin's money, I don't want to take advantage of her.

The clothes that I chose were mostly for work and some outings but what she didn't know that I did get a few swimsuits such as bikinis. I mean take the chance while you're at it right?

I chose three, two black ones and a blue one. They all look good but I really wanted to try this other black one on. I knew Ryujin loves black so much so I really wanted to try it on.

I changed my outfit and immediately wore the black bikini

I changed my outfit and immediately wore the black bikini. It fitted me perfectly and I love how I look on it. I feel so much confident with this. Looking myself at the mirror, I knew Ryujin would be horny just by seeing me. I chuckled as I grab my sunscreen and my phone outside as I also got my bikini cardigan.

I saw Ryujin already seated on the sun-lounger and typing on her laptop. Maybe I can tease her for a little bit.

"Baby~" I called as I walked towards her

"Yes jagi?" she asked and looked up at me. Her eyes widened and I saw her cheeks turning into a bright pink color. 

"Can you help put on some sunscreen?" I asked her and she gulped.