19

Ryujin's POV

It was my first time for complementing another worker here in the company. I only usually compliment Yuna my sister but how can I not compliment Ms. Lee when she actually does look pretty in her dress for today.

I continued to do my work when I heard someone just go inside my office, I already knew who it was.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock on the door?" I asked, still focused on my laptop.

"Eh, I don't need to do that anymore unnie, anyways here, I got you something from the bakery" Yuna said and then placed a small paper bag on my table

"Thank you" I said and then looked at her, only now I realized she was with Yujin

"Good day Ms. Ahn" I said and she bowed to me with a smile

"Good day Ms. Shin, I'll be bringing Yuna out for today" she said

"Sure, sure, you two have fun" I said and they both nodded. My sister and then her girlfriend then left me in the office to let me do work. Unlike Yuna, I have to stay in the office every single day for around 9-10 hours a day. Yuna just needs to go to work when she needs to, she's a model after all.

Again I did my work and focus, I really need to do well because right now, my company was oke of the biggest ones and I hope to really get a recognition for it.

Suddenly my phone rang so I answered it after seeing it was Winter's caller ID

::::::

"Yes Winter? what do you need?"

"Its almost lunch time Ryu, come and join us here downstairs at the café. We'll be at the cafeteria soon"

"Sure, I'll just finish this and-" I was cut off mid sentence when my dad suddenly went inside of my office. Why was he here? what does he want from me again?

"I'll talk to you later Winter, bye"

"But-"

:::::::

I put my phone down and glared at my father who came walking towards my desk.

"Stop, you're only allowed to stay four feet away from me, so what do you want?" I asked him

"Can't I see my daughter?" he asked me and I know he wanted something

"Shut it, you don't have the right to call me your daughter anymore old man, ever since you did that horrible thing you are not allowed to call me and Yuna your daughters" I said back at him

"I'm not here for that Ryujin, I just heard that you yelled at a woman, or should I say, a young woman" he said as he smirked and raised a brow. How did he know? was someone spyong on me?

"It's none of your business" I said

"Of course it is, my daughter is starting to act like me, I should be proud about it, you're becoming like your father" he said

This was one of my nightmares and fears, being like my father wasn't what I wanted to. I don't want to become someone who would be hurting people sepcially women, calling them names, accusing them and being all manipulative and acting powerful. I never wished to be like that.

"Just leave" I told him, gritting my teeth as he smirked at me for another time.

"Just remember Ryujin, you'll soon be like me"

"I won't"

"Really then? so are you sure someone will be with you? someone will love you even if you're like that, you have a different part in your body Ryujin and all I know is that women will just only use you for that. Men won't even want you because they'll see you weird. Remember this, no one will want you, no one will be with you and no one will ever love you" he said and walked away. He left my office, finally he left. I didn't want to see him ever but the words he told me, I don't know if I should believe in it or not. He was right, no one would probably want me truly because of my extra body part, I could be described as weird or whatever.

Out of anger, I screamed and started throwing off the things on my desk.

"Ms. Shin, I for-" I looked up and saw Ms. Leez What was she doing here? she should be having lunch with the other employees.

I saw her eyes averting over the things that have fallen to the floor, my laptop, my papers and even the papers she handed me just a while ago. Not only that but the coffee that I got from downstairs spilled over the other papers.

"A... A-Are you okay Ms. Shin?" she asked me. I inhaled deeply and then ran my hand through my hair

"Um.. yeah, what do you need Ms. Lee?" I asked her

"I was jut going to hand you the other papers from Ms. Jiwon and Ms. Chaeyoung" she said and I nodded

"Just leave it at the coffee table there please. Thank you" I said as I pointed to the coffee table at the side. She nodded and placed the folder on top

"Do you need any help Ms. Shin?" she asked me since she might've figured that I need to fix up

"No thank you, I'm okay. Go and have lunch with the other departments" I said and she nodded and left. I sighed once again, its the first time that someone had saw me like this I mean, usually Yuna would see me freak out and get mad.

I grab my things on the floor, and then sat on my chair for a while. I just can't shake off the thought of what my dad told to me.

Chaeryeong's POV

When I entered Ms. Shin's office, I was shocked to see it that messy. This morning it was really neat and organized. I went to her office because I had to give the proposals that Jiwon unnie and Chaeyoung unnie made.

I also noticed that the papers that I gave her this morning were already stained with coffee. After talking to her quickly and giving her the papers I went out of her office.

She looked so stressed when I entered her office, maybe something came up. I went back to the office where the unnies were waiting for me.

"What's with that face?" Chaeyoung unnie asked me

"Huh?" I asked, confused

"What's with your face? just a while ago you were blushing after being at Ms. Shin's office and now you look nervous and worried. Did she scold you?" Jiwon unnie asked me but I shook my head

"She looked mad but not at me.... when I came in she seems to try to hold in her anger" I said

"Oh... maybe Mr. Shin came"

"Mr. Shin? she has a husband?" I asked

"No, its Ms. Shin's dad. She hated him for years and we don't talk much about it and that's all we could tell you. Just leave her be, she'll calm down in a few" Chaeyoung unnie said and I nodded. They left for lunch while I told them I'll just follow after.

Ms. Shin really looked stressed and she probably needed those papers so I decided to print out the reports that I made and placed it in a folder.

As I got out of ghe office, I saw Ms. Winter passing by.

"Ms. Winter!" I called for her and she looked at me

"Yes Ms. Lee? need anything?" she asked me

"Well, I don't mean to be rude or anything but i would like to ask if you coyld send someone to clean up at Ms. Shin's office? I entered just a few minutes ago and it was messy. Also, can you please give this to her, she needs it" I told her

"Oh, of course. Thank you Ms. Lee" she said and smiled

"You're welcome, I'll head off for lunch now" I said and bowed

I then went downstairs to the cafeteria, I hope Ms. Shin was alright.