//18//:This love thing

Începe de la început

Ameen ya hayyu ya qayyum.

I took a bite out of the blue velvet cake that was rudely ordered for me by Jannah. Remember her? My long lost friend. Saif planned a little lunch date at Tulip Bistro for the five of us,my two annoying cousins,Mufid and Adam. It gave me a feeling of deja vu. Back in our high school days where we would have lunch with our friends at the cafeteria,bantering about a topic or two. The only friend group I ever had.

I tried sneaking my hands to get a potato fry from Jannah's plate,but she slapped my hands away,sending me her notorious glare.

"You're so aggressive."

"That's what you get for making us late!" She shot back with a look that could kill an innocent bird.

"It wasn't my fault." I raised my hands in defense. Oh it was sure as heck my fault. I was too busy watching wild n out on YouTube that I totally forgot that my friends were downstairs waiting for me. Well maybe I didn't forget. But it was fun making them late,but again I'm the one suffering from eating food I obviously didn't order for myself. Jannah is a Viking! A Viking I tell ya!

"She was on a call with her sweetheart..." Mufid started on the verge of bursting into laughter. I gritted my teeth,granting profanities.

"...Kamal...." Saif joined.

"...Malik." Adam yelled as they shouted loudly if I may add,before slapping their hands across each other's,bursting into fits of laughter. Jannah with a smirk plastered on her face,was wiggling her eyebrows at me. 

"And since when did you guys start liking him? You almost murdered him after that incident." I scoffed pushing another slice into my mouth.

"Excuse you,that suspension we got was awesome!" Jannah exclaimed like the lunatic she is. Which normal person would be happy about getting a suspension? Oh right,me. I have gotten more than six suspensions back in my high school days. I had set a school record alright.

I shook my head with an infamous eye roll. "Tell me about it!" Mufid and Saif slapped their hands across each other's.

"See who's talking, the girl that man handled him in public. Bro the slap was terrific I tell ya." Adam laughed,taking a bite out of his cheese burger.

"He has already paid his depth off,so as long as you keep falling in love with him,we're good." Kubra muttered over the phone.

I'm not in love with him! I was but not anymore. I don't even know what love is talk more of falling into it. Save me the baseless comments of love and whatsoever,it's not for me.

I'll make a mental note on killing them. I scowled at them,taking a gulp of my ginger ale. It's my all time favorite drink,I'm almost as addicted to it as Raspberries. Keyword,almost!

Mimi and Kubra video called,in their words,they want to visually have lunch with us. I kept my phone on the empty table behind ours,in such a way that they could view everything.

"I wish I was there." Kubra sighed over the phone.

"But you're not. Might as well sit quiet and enjoy the view." Mufid retorted,earning a punch from Saif.

"Thanks babe." Kubra beamed. Eww.

"So Mufid,any new catch?" Jannah asked out of nowhere wiggling her eyebrows. Mufid leaned on his seat. "Naaa I dumped the new one,she was getting too clingy." He shrugged off. The way these two boys date and dump girls is actually not fair. I've preached so many times to them but it's not like they ever listen. I've given up.

"Dude check out that hot cake..." Adam exclaimed,all our eyes went directly to the girl as though he was referring to us. The girl was dressed in a blue floral sleeveless shirt and a black pencil denim. I don't see anything hot.