Reunited

A/N (VERY IMPORTANT): So the final season is out and with that, the final piece needed to complete the story. The thing is, I'm going to remaster the story. Those changes will be made later, because I think you guys all want the new chapters first, however, these new chapters will be written as if these changes have already been made, so keep this list I made in mind as you read through, so you aren't confused at the soon-to-be-filled-inconsistencies.

All parts

Every chapter will now include all parts of the episode, even if Max is not there.

Season 1.

Ben was the one who fell from the monorail instead of Max.

Season 2

Tiff does not call Max out about his connection to Yasmina.

Filler episodes between S2 and S3 will be extended and new ones will be added.

Season 3

Hawkes and Max will have a more established rivalry.

At some point between Max's escape from the underground lab and Darius 'Save Brooklynn' plan, Max tried to go back for Brooklynn but failed.

Season 4

Conversations about Max's past will be extended.

Max will generally be more involved during his time with Kash.

This doesn't mean some of this stuff just isn't happening anymore, it just no longer happened during that time. This list will be deleted once all changes have been made. Thank you for attention and enjoy!

I held my arms out wide in front of the other campers, standing in front of them like a shield as the BRAD-X's bright red eyes bore into us like lasers. Mae stood close beside Pierce, the Kentrosaurus as she looked back and forth, realising we were surrounded by the jet black robots. Kash still stood in front of us smugly, his wide grin showing as much hostility as any one person could manage.

And that other man. He terrified me. His grey suit and greyish black hair and the expression a scold as ice. It was a fitting look for the leader of Mantah Corp.

Kenji pushed past us, staring at the man in pure shock.

"Dad?" He asked in disbelief.

In an instant, the man's cold expression vanished, replaced by his own look if disbelief. "Kenji? You.. You're alive!?" The man dropped the laptop he was holding and ran forward, wrapping Kenji in a hug, one that he seemed surprised about but quickly returned.

"Woah," Darius whispered.

"Kenji's father," Brooklynn added.

"Is...the leader of Mantah Corp?" I finished.

"I never thought I'd see you again," the man said as they separated.

"Me too," Kenji said.

Sammy stepped forward, her hands clasped together. "It is so nice to meet you, uh, Mr Kon, I'm guessing? I'd shake your hand but, uh...". Sammy chuckled awkwardly as she lookd around at the BRAD-X's still surrounding us, ready to attack at any moment.

Mr Kon quickly jumped to action. "Of course. Have the BRAD's stand down," he ordered Kash.

"Are you kidding me?" Kash snarled. He looked at his own tablet and tapped on the screen a few times. The BRADs eyes turned to white as their postures turned relaxed and docile.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Kenji asked.

"It's a long story," Mr Kon said.

Kash walked forward, looking directly at Sammy. "Hey, do I know you?"