Yurin vs. Sharpner, Witness the Clash of the Cranes

Start from the beginning

"Only time will tell, Tien. Only time will tell." Said Master Roshi.

Standing on top of the stadium's spectator side, Piccolo grinned, saying, "Not bad, kid. Not bad."

VIP Tower, Battle Island II, Age 774

Hercule's reaction to Videl's display of her indomitable will was nothing short of astounding. Of course, he knew that his little girl was strong. This was his daughter after all. But given the type of beating that she took, he figured that she would stay down. Mr. Satan would have done it if he was in her shoes. But no. As persistent as Videl was, she got up, got covered in some strange hot red light, then pulverized her opponent in a blink of an eye.

The man was utterly speechless, not knowing whether to be proud of Videl or fearful for his life if he was going to have to fight her.

'Kami, please make Videl fight me. I'm not ready to meet you and Mitchell yet!' Hercule begged in his prayer.

Kurozuru stood silently, mentally saying, 'Hmph. It would seem that I have misjudged the buffoon's offspring. No matter, it will be all the sweeter as she watches the world that she had long thrived in crumble in front of her very eyes. That is before I tear those balls of flesh out of her sockets.'

"SHE DID IT!" Monty cheered as he stood up and jumped around excitedly.

Cocoa clapped lightly, genuinely smiling at her friend's victory.

'Incredible! I had no idea how powerful Videl is!' The girl thought to herself. 'If she can do that, I wonder what else Son Gohan-kun can do...'

"Oh my! I'll admit, that was a thrilling match!" Lotta sighed, not used to the dynamic action pack moments she was witnessing live.

She fanned her face while Lotta's husband said, "I'll say, dear! Who knew Ms. Videl was this powerful?"

A small smirk formed on Dr. Yanagi's face as he readjusted his glasses.

"As to be expected, my data was proven correct." The scientist whispered. "Let's see how far you can go, Vivi."

King Kai's Planet, Other World, Age 774

"Well, it seems that Videl managed to move to the next round after all." Grandpa Gohan said before drinking the miso soup from a bowl of ramen that he ate.

"Yeah! While I'm kind of bummed out that Upa lost, Videl definitely earned her win. I got to admit, the way she used that strategy to blindside him was impressive." Goku added. "And

boy, that fighting spirit and passion she's got in her has got me thinking about my match with Chi-Chi all over again. Ah, good times... My boy's picked a real go-getter, that's for sure."

Meanwhile, King Kai screeched while pointing to the T.V., "THAT'S MY TECHNIQUE! HOW IN THE OTHER WORLD DOES SHE KNOW MY TECHNIQUE!?"

Goku, Bubbles, and Gohan turned to King Kai as they gazed at the bewildered God.

Goku raised an eyebrow, asking, "What's the matter King Kai?"

"Goku, did you teach your son the Kaiōken without my permission!?" King Kai said, glaring at the Saiyan.

"W-What? Me?" Goku blinked, confused at his former teacher's sudden shift in tone. "No, I haven't. He wouldn't have been able to handle it as a boy, and even if he was, he was already a Super Saiyan. So, I figured he didn't need it."

King Kai stared down at Goku, trying to see if there were any lies within the man. Alas, he knew better and sighed as the Kai crossed his arms.

"King Kai, is there something wrong?" Grandpa Gohan questioned.