Chapter 22: Black And Blue

Mulai dari awal

She take it away and throw it to the trash can.

Blake: Anyway let get some sleep.

Vanitas: Sure but what is that anyway?

Blake: Nothing! Now go to sleep.

Vanitas: *sigh* Alright then.

I take off my coat and lie down on the couch with Blake take the bed.

Time Skip

Blake, Sun and I stay on watch seeing Roman is commanding the White Fang.

Vanitas: I thought the White Fang don't like human?

Blake: Something isn't right here.

Blake jump down having her blade on his neck, Sun then jump down as I was about to jump down I felt I was being watch. I look around until my eyes landed on someone with long blonde hair looking at me.

That person jump up really high, I roll back as they landed where I once stand cracked the ground. I look seeing that she was a girl with blood red eyes, long blonde hair with a black bow on her head. She wear a long white coat, a white shirt and a black skirt.

 She wear a long white coat, a white shirt and a black skirt

???: I been looking for you, Blue Moon.

Vanitas: What? How did you?

???: Being chosen by the Vampire of The Blue Moon and yet you are a human, Vanitas.

Vanitas: Who are you?

Yue: You can call me, Yue. The Vampire Queen.

Vanitas: What? How!? Luna kill every last one of the Vampire! How are you even alive!?

Yue: Well I was betrayed by my own kind.

Vanitas: What?

Yue: You heard me, they betrayed me, the seal me away because they fear my power. But I gonna say. I have to thank the Vampire of The Blue Moon for killing them. He set me free after all.

Vanitas: But the Vampire was all kill 300 hundred years ago!

Yue: Yes and I have to thank Vanitas (Luna) for that. I was seal away for hundred years before Vanitas (Luna) kill all of the Vampire then I break free and found out about the Vampire of The Blue Moon so I been looking for you. The inheritor of the Vampire of The Blue Moon.

Vanitas: Why do you want me?

Yue: Your blood.

Vanitas: Not happening.

I pull out my book opening it.

Yue: Oh, the Book of Vanitas. Interesting.

Vanitas: Darkness wave that strike my foe, Let it flow with no escape! Dark Pulse!

A wave of darkness was sent out, she only smile lift up one hand.

Yue: Shadow Ball!

She shot out a ball of darkness that crash on my dark wave created an small shock wave knocking me back.

Yue: As you can see, Vampire can cast spell with just there name while Human like you have to use full incantation.

Vanitas: From the coldness of thy heart, let lose the freezing ice with in. Ice Age!

Large ice spike came out going at her, she only lift her hand up.

Yue: Sheer Cold!

A giant ice glacier of ice was shot at me, I gather the ice spike together created a wall of ice trying to shield myself from the attack, the giant glacier landed next to my head trapping me in.

Vanitas: Fire as my soul, Burst through the will of thy foe! Flame Burst!

Flame burst out melting the ice freeing me.

Yue: Shock Wave!

An electric shock was sent towards me it doesn't have any effective on me.

Yue: What?

The line in my eyes get a bit bigger along with my body as my hair spike up having flame shape, smoke coming out from my body.

Vanitas: SnakeMan.

Yue: Oh, interesting.

I pull my hand back and throw a punch as it stretch out.

Vanitas: Black Mamba!

It go passed her head as she dodge it, my fist bend midair turned back to hit her, she jump out dodging it again.

Yue: Divine Shackles!

Chains made out of light came out binding me, I try to break free but can't.

Vanitas: Ugh...

Yue: Now then.

She walk up to me grab my shirt.

Vanitas: What... are you-

She open my shirt and bit my neck.

Vanitas: Ahh!

I could feel as blood was being suck from my body. But something isn't right this feeling. It felt incredible.

Yue: Delicious. Your blood is really delicious.

She lick her lips before biting me again. I could feel as my power was being drained as I passed out.