25 - oh, darling

Thursday, December 29th

I remove Grayson's nuisance of a belt as he stares down at me. Next is the zipper of his pants, and I so easily drag it down with my teeth. I peel back the fabric of his boxers, freeing his hard-on that wishes so desperately to escape.

Grayson shudders the moment my lips wrap around his cock. I learned just how much he enjoys getting his dick sucked the first time I did this.

I let his length fuck the back of my throat, and he entangles his fingers in my hair. When I look up at him, all I see is the bottom of his chin, as his head is pointing up at the ceiling from the overwhelming pleasure.

I moan around him, and the vibrations that are sent arouse him. I taste the pre-cum from his tip on my tongue, pushing me to suck him harder for the sweetness I crave. My mouth tightens around his cock, and he whimpers, letting me know just how much of a slut he really is.

My hands explore his thighs, squeezing past his pants at his skin. He starts to move his hips, perfectly matching my rhythm, and I smirk with his dick in my mouth.

He curses my name as he comes onto my tongue. I waste none of the excess, licking it off his tip as he drags out a breath.

I rise to my feet, meeting his eyes once again. But before I can get my hands on him, Grayson pushes me back onto his sheets.

He removes his clothes in front of me as I sit up on my elbows. His gaze seduces me like a siren, and I just watch with my lips popped open.

Grayson smoothly climbs into my lap, and I lean forward, grabbing his waist. I tilt my head, kissing him as he unzips my pants underneath himself. He pulls out my erection, letting my length take him by surprise again.

He doesn't even take the time to ready himself for my cock before guiding it into his ass. But he didn't even need to, he took me in completely. I don't even think he cares that I'm not wearing a condom.

"You really want me, huh?" I taunt against his neck, and I bite down on his soft skin.

"Dawson," he moans in between his words. "You know that I do, don't tease me."

I grunt at my depth inside him, and he starts moving, pressing his palms to my chest to keep steady. He bounces on my dick with whorish moans.

I find a place for my hand to occupy, specifically his cock. I take it in my hand, starting to stroke him and his hand flies on top of mine.

"Stop," he breathes out.

But the way he's moving his hips on my dick right now is telling me he doesn't mean it.

I fondle his cock in my hands, pumping him and he squeezes his eyes shut. He cries out my name, again and again.

I come into his ass, and he relieves himself onto my stomach. He moves his hips for a few seconds longer before settling onto my pelvis.