23 - the bartender

Tuesday, December 27th

Hazel did end up finding out about Grayson and I.

It was only natural for it to happen, no matter how much money Grayson gave Harlow. That's what happens when your girlfriend is his sister.

Long story short; Hazel was not too pleased.

She immediately came storming into my office the next day, demanding answers to all of her questions. Then, she sent multiple threats saying that she will find several ways to kill me in my sleep. Needless to say, Grayson had to hold her back.

The two girlfriends must've blabbed to the others, because I got questions from Valerie and Axel about it. They brushed it off quickly, probably because they suspected something as well. Finn was the most shocked, but he stays clueless about everything that happens in this house. Considering he just stays locked up in his lair all day.

Sage, who already knew weeks prior, offered me a pat on the back.

A week has passed since the news spread, and to no surprise, Grayson is avoiding me out of embarrassment. This time I've let it slide because he at least still interacts with me occasionally.

Grayson and his sister went shopping around two hours ago, so I expect them to be back shortly. Everyone else is out as well, doing whatever they please. I decided to stay home in order to get some things done, but my work finished quickly. Now, I'm pacing around the house with nothing to do.

The doorbell rings, and I perk up, hoping that it's the siblings at the door needing help carrying in bags. I want Grayson to be back.

"I got it Moe." I semi-jog up to the door and she bows, walking back down the hall.

I unlock the door before swinging it open. Standing before me is a blonde, but not the one I wanted.

Allison flashes a smile, her teeth appearing past her red lipstick. "Hey-"

"Not interested, go sell your girl scout cookies somewhere else." I start to close the door on her, but she blocks it with her body.

"Dawson, baby, please." Her usage of my name makes me groan internally.

"Not. Interested." I reiterate, walking away into the house, hoping that she will take the liberty of leaving by herself.

Unfortunately, she pouts and follows me inside, shutting the door behind her. She catches my wrist, trying to pull me back. "Is this because of that fucking faggot I've seen you with?"

I turn around in a furious rage. "What the fuck did you say?"

I'm three seconds away from shooting her dead right here.