Prologue

Loguetown is known as "the beginning and the end

Loguetown is known as "the beginning and the end." A place where the great pirate king, Gol D. Roger, was born and executed. The place where One Piece was announced and caused an uproar among the pirates. Currently, the town was in the midst of chaos due to the rookie group of pirates and the famous Buggy Pirates' making scene on the platform where the Pirate King was executed.

The once bright sky becomes gloomy. The heavy clouds start to shower, causing the people to look for a place that will serve them as a shade from the sudden downfall, but not for the people who are in the plaza. Their attention was drawn to the racket created by the pirates, but they immediately fled when the marines came to the scene, cornering the pirates.

Above the tall building, two figures stood amusedly watching the free show below. "Kian, I'll be back." The figure vanished in thin air without allowing the man named Kian to speak, causing the male to sighed, sensing more trouble.

"Straw hat pirates." A woman's voice said, followed by amused chuckles, alarming the pirates on the small ship. A blonde-haired woman in a white suit sat comfortably on Merry's railing, despite how harsh the ship racked due to the rough waves. She wore a white long jacket draped over her shoulder that served as a cape with the infamous kanji printed on it that said "Justice," which only marines wear. On her waist is a leather belt with an unsheathed odaichi attached. She look intimidating.

"Monkey D. Luffy." The woman stated which caused the pirates to prepare for an attack. "You're really a magnet for trouble." The woman finished with a grin on her face. Luffy's response left his crew stunned.

"Kaachan!" The boy yelled excitedly.

"Hai, Luffy." The woman replied with a fond smile. "Kaachan?!" They all yelled in disbelief. Their eyes popped out. On the other hand, Luffy ran towards his mother, who welcomed him with open arms.

" Luffy's mother is a marine!?" The boy with a long nose screeched.

"Yoshi. Yoshi." The blonde said as she patted Luffy's head.

"Kaachan! I didn't know I would meet you here!" The captain grinned widely. "I was in Loguetown too. I've got business to handle back there, but since my son caused an uproar, I wasn't able to fulfill it, though I prepared to see my son rather than sit in on a boring meeting. She laughed and pulled her son into a tight hug, nuzzling his cheeks, mumbling, "My son is all grown up now. Already had his crew.' Speaking of the crew, this snapped her as she cleared her throat.