Part 30 - The Snap

Time Skip: 1 day

After the funeral service, we all grouped together to create the new gauntlet. Stark, Bruce, Scott, and Eitri were all dusted, so we had to use the remaining brain on the team to create a new gauntlet.

Shuri, Hank, Hope, and Janet worked for hours on the new gauntlet. The end product was a vibranium-nano-sizing gauntlet. Thanks to Tony's notes, we were able to replicate his nanotechnology. Shuri then covered it in vibranium, and Hank, Hope, and Janet worked on the sizing.

They told us that since the stones release Gamma radiation, the only way to lower the damage on the human body is; the speed of the snap (slower is better), the size of the gauntlet (larger is better), the distance of the gauntlet (further is better), and the thickness of the protection (thicker is better).

Thanks to their research, we found the perfect candidate. Groot could extend and embiggen their limbs, making them perfect for the job. We all stood a mile away as Groot put on the vibranium armor, extended their arms as far away as possible, made them as large as possible, and put the gauntlet on.

"I...AM...GROOOOOOOOOOT!" They yelled, as they snapped as slowly as possible.