Part 12 + A/n: More Littles and Caregivers Wanted

504 words
Timeline: Between Age of Ultron and Civil War
(Few weeks after AOU)
_________________________________

I woke up as a little for the first time in a while. My life has been pretty good since the battle of Sovia. Wands has been very close to Piero recently, since he nearly died. I wasn't too little, only about 5, so I got out of bed, and found my mama's room. I managed to open the door without help, and got up in bed with Tasha. I shook her, to get her up.

"Come on, Tasha! I hungy!" I whined.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes, trying to adjust to the dark. Once she was awake, she looked at the clock beside her bed.

"Baby, why are you awake so early?" She said in a raspy voice. "It's only 5:30."

"I hungy Tasha!"

She groaned and got out of bed. Pulling on a loose t-shirt, too lazy and tired to put on nicer clothes. She beckoned me over to her, and I slid off the bed. I laughed as I softly hit the ground. She smiled and helped me stand up. We went down to the first floor in the elevator, not wanting to take the stairs. When she tried to help me into my raised seat, I shook my head.

"I'm big boy. I sit." I said.

It took me a minute of struggling, but I eventually managed to climb into my seat. I tapped my foot against the island wall impatiently, as mama made me waffles. After many hours passed, they finally popped out of the toaster. Mommy put peanut butter and syrup on the two, placed them on a plate, and cut them. Mama gave me a fork, and although I knew how to eat with it, I wanted to make her laugh. Instead of picking up the pieces, I ate with my fingers, purposely making a mess. Instead of laughing like I thought she would, she closed her eyes, and I could hear her count to ten quietly. I was worried that I made her mad, and I started to tear up. When she saw this, she ran over to comfort me.

"Y/n baby, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Y- y- you mad at me!" I stuttered, trying to keep the tears from falling down my face.

"No, Y/n! I would never be mad at you!" She said, giving me a tight hug.

_________________________________
A/n:
Thanks for 1,070 views and 88 votes!

I have 12% of a plan for the next chapter, and that is to add more littles to the story. It doesn't have to follow the exact storyline of the MCU, so for example, you can request little Yelena, Kate, Steven, etc. Please tell me any caregivers or littles you want me to add to the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

-Brady
He/him