Part 4 😏 + A/n: Male, G!p, or Transgender Reader

1084 words
A/n:
Thanks for 159 views and 26 votes! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

⚠️IMPORTANT PLEASE READ⚠️
I never specified in the book if Y/n is male, female, fluid, or any other gender. However, starting this chapter, I am retconning them into a male, g!p, or transgender who uses
he/him pronouns. I am going to try not to specify whether he is male, g!p, or transgender so that more people can relate to the character. It's also easier for me to write since I am a male with he/him pronouns.
_________________________________
Timeline: Start of Avengers Age of Ultron

I woke up big, and expected to be in my bed. To my surprise and embarrassment, I was still in Wanda's lap, sucking on a pacifier. As if it couldn't get any worse, I was cuddled into her chest, and subsequently, I was hard. I turned red at my body's automatic reaction.

I somehow managed to slip out of her lap without waking her up. I looked over, and couldn't help but look at her sleeping form. I wasn't meaning to be creepy, I meant it as a more admiring way. I saw the way her clothing fit her body tightly. I saw her cleavage, due to her wearing a push-up bra. I shook myself out of the trance, and quietly opened my closet to get some new clothes out. I walked into the bathroom that is connected to my room to take a shower.

I turn the shower on to its maximum heat, and clean my face while waiting for it to heat up. Once the mirror is too foggy to see anything, I take off my clothes, turn the temperature down to a little above medium heat, and get in. As I was cleaning myself, the door opened. I was turned around, so I didn't see it at first. I quickly felt a slight breeze, and I turned around to see Wanda in the bathroom.

"What the fuck Wanda!" I yell, covering myself.

"You don't think I know?" She asked rhetorically and then sighed. "Y/n, I can read minds. I saw you looking at me at the dinner table last night. I felt you looking at me this morning."

"And? It's just a crush, it'll go away eventually! That doesn't give you the right to just prance into the bathroom while I'm showering!" It physically hurt me to say that it was just a crush. I knew it wasn't a crush. We had gone through the same trauma and the same pain, yet we still both managed to stay alive and about as mentally well as possible when you're enslaved for a long period of time!

"See, I just read your mind, and you just admitted to yourself that it's more than a crush!"

"Will you stop doing that?" I asked rudely.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. It just happens automatically. But it is useful. Now will you please take your hand away? I really want to see your full body."

"What? No! You just barged in here, and read my mind, on purpose or not, and you're now asking me to show you my dick!" I ask incredulously.

"Would this convince you?" With that, she flicked her wrist, and her clothes disappeared with a red wiggly woo. My jaw dropped, my eyes bulged, and my dick stood at attention. "Mmhm. You like this?" She asked rhetorically, knowing that I did.

Without thinking, my hands dropped to my sides, finally showing her what she wanted. She let out a low moan, which did not go unheard. Wanda was frozen in her place, completely speechless. I smirked at the reaction I had gotten. I quickly turned off the shower, grabbed a towel, and Wanda turned off all of the security cameras as we rushed to her room.

The moment I walked into her room, I paused time for everyone except for Wanda and I. Thankfully, I had been training a lot, so I could use my powers for longer. She immediately took charge, and pushed me against the door, making me gasp. She took the opportunity, and kissed me roughly. I didn't even fight for dominance, I just let her do her thing. As she kissed me, she grabbed my dick, she started to jerk me off as she kissed me. I moaned into her mouth, and she pulled me over onto the bed. I laid down like a good sub, and she got on top of me. She went to grab a condom from her side table drawer, but I put my hand over hers.

"I can't have kids." I said.

"I know, that's why I'm grabbing a condom."

"No, I mean I can't have kids. Like I'm 100% infertile." I said, ashamed."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I only found out a few days ago. Bruce called me to the hospital, and he gave me my medical file. I've accepted that fact, and am fine with it." She nodded, not having anything to say about that.

"Um, before we start, I've never done this before." She said nervously. This was a completely different side of her than what she showed while she was dominating the kiss.

"Neither have I." I said. "I guess this will be extra special for the both of us." I said. With that, she lowered herself onto my dick, after putting lotion on it.

A loud moan escaped her lips as she slowly took my length. Inch by inch, she took me, until I bottomed out at five inches deep. After a few seconds, she had adjusted to my size. She pulled me nearly out before pushing me back in.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as she took me. She started to speed up, and I helped her out by thrusting up towards her. Her movements started to get sloppy, so I held her hips to help guide her. Her walls started to clamp on my dick, signaling how close she was. "I'm- fuck- gonna cum!" She yelled, as she looked down at me for permission. I only had the strength to nod, and she let a loud moan out as she came all over my dick. She slowed down, riding out her high, until she stopped and collapsed on my body, me still being inside her.