Part 8 + A/n: Shorter Chapters

356 words
A/n:
Sorry that I haven't updated any of my stories in a few days. My job is overworking me, making me work from 9 am to 7 pm, so I've had to wake up at 7 am. I also haven't had any ideas in a couple days on how to continue working on the stories.

I'm probably going to be posting multiple short chapters instead of one long chapter for a while, so sorry that you guys will get tons of ads. It's just easier to write multiple shorter chapters than one long chapter per day, if that makes since. I will try to write longer chapters on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as those are my days off work. Thanks for the patience guys!

Thanks for 696 views and 62 votes! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.
_________________________________
Timeline: ~Middle of Avengers Age of Ultron

I woke up a little, not remembering how I fell asleep. I had a terrible pain in my head, but since I wasn't too young in my headspace, I managed to get out of my bed, and slowly and carefully walked over to Mama's room. I grabbed the handle, but I couldn't turn it because my coordination was all over the place. I collapsed onto the ground, and I started to tear up.

Thankfully Wands felt me, and woke up, opening her door to see me on the ground in front of Mama's door. She helped me up, and knocked on Tasha's door before opening it for me. I waddled in, and Wands helped me get up to her bed.

"Fank you Wands!" I said.

"Shh. Mama's sleeping." She whispered. I pouted because of my headache, and she seemed to notice. She went into the bathroom, and got an edible pain pill and some water. She gave it to me, and I chewed on it, and drank some cold water. I thanked her again, and she tucked me into bed with my Caregiver, and closed the door.