Part 13

469 words
Timeline: Between Age of Ultron and Civil War
(Few weeks after AOU)
_________________________________

A couple hours passed, and everyone was awake by now. While I was watching cartoons, the doorbell rang. Tony, Pepper, Tasha, Sam, and Steve all stood up. I was confused why they all needed to open the door together. After checking to make sure it was safe to open the door, Pepper and Steve formed a shield blocking the door while Tasha, Sam, and Tony greeted whoever was there. I considered getting up, but decided against it. I looked back at the tv.

"Y/n, can you come over here?" Tasha asked me.

I nodded and walked up to the five. But there wasn't five people there now. I hid behind mama's leg, suddenly shy at meeting the three new people. Mama picked me up in her arms, and I carefully looked at the new people.

"Y/n, these are going to be your new brothers and sister!" Tasha said.

"Hi..." I said shyly.

"This is Peter!" Tony said.

"He is our little." Pepper explained.

Pete then climbed straight up Tony's leg without needing to be slow and careful. I hid back in my mama's shoulder, somewhat scared of the climbing kid.

"HI Y/N!" He said loudly.

I slowly looked over at him, and gave him a small wave.

"This is Bucky." Steve introduced. "He is my best friend, and now, my little!"

"And we love him very much." Sam completed.

Buck interested me, his silver arm grabbing my attention. I wriggled in Tasha's arms, and she put me down. I gaped at his arm. I poked at it, and it was hard like metal! Mama had to move my attention to the last person. It was a blonde that had a vest on, and a frown on her face.

"And this is Yelena! She is your sister now!" Nat said.

I smiled and waved at her, but she didn't wave back. That wasn't very nice. I ran over to the tv, to continue watching my show. Buck and Pete ran over with me, but meanie Lena stayed behind.

_________________________________
A/n:
Thanks for 1,100 views and 89 votes!

I got the idea for little Bucky from ravenxheartx I recommend reading their age regression story!

If you want to add more littles to the story, just comment any more you would like to see. It doesn't have to follow the exact storyline of the MCU, so for example, you could have requested little Yelena, Kate, Steven, etc. Please tell me any caregivers or littles you want me to add to the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

-Brady
He/him