Part 21 - Nothing Can Go Wrong at a Theme Park!

760 words

A/n:
Thanks for 1,930 views and 146 votes!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you do, enjoy, please vote! Comment your thoughts along the way! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

-Brady
He/him
_________________________________

After yesterday's situation, I promised myself that I'd stay big today, no matter what. I obviously didn't tell Wanda or Natasha this, because then they'd be all on my back about how it's unhealthy to force yourself to stay big. To make sure I didn't regress, I didn't wear a diaper or have a pacifier on standby.

At breakfast, Natasha told me that today the two of us were going to the nearby theme park. I was really excited, because I've never been to one before. But I was also nervous, because I had never been to one before!

I put on my own sunscreen, and refused Natasha's help, because I wanted to prove to myself that I was an adult. I felt kinda bad for that, but I had to be an adult all day, due to my promise.

Once we got there, Nat insisted on paying for both of our tickets since this was my treat. I was immediately awed by the size of it! There were giant rides and lots of food carts, which I made sure not to look at for too long, or else I'd spend all day there.

I dragged Nat over to the first place. I wanted to play a couple games, so I first went to the shooting range. All I had to do was hit the bullseye on 10 moving targets to get the best prize. I easily won it, as my HYDRA training improved my accuracy to perfection. I picked out a Black Widow plushy, which I know my little self would love. I quickly hid it away in my bag, so I wouldn't get tempted to drop.

 I quickly hid it away in my bag, so I wouldn't get tempted to drop

Next, I went to the ride section. We got in line for the drop tower, and after an hour of waiting in the hot sun, we finally reached the end of the line.

As we got on, Nat gave me a worried look. I quickly realized that she was worried for me, which annoyed me. I was supposed to be big all day, and everyone was giving me belittling looks! I told her I was fine, and the ride started to go up.

Once it reached 20 feet, my legs started shaking. *Stop it Y/n! You're supposed to not be a baby today!*

Once it reached 30 feet, my hands got sweaty. *Stop it little! You're not supposed to be here!*

Once it reached 40 feet, Nat noticed me, and held my hand. *Stop it mom! I'm fine!*

Once it reached 50 feet and stopped, I started to feel myself dropping before the ride dropped. Tears started to form, and I fully dropped.

The ride fell suddenly, and I screamed.

"MOMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"

Thankfully, the ride only went up and down once. Mommy quickly unbuckled herself, and then unbuckled me. I fell into her arms, sobbing in fear. No words could form in my mouth, and I couldn't speak. I felt so many stares on me, which made me more embarrassed. I dropped even further as I hid myself in mommy's arms.

"I'm so... ...rry ...by!" Mommy exclaimed.
(I'm so sorry baby!)

I could barely understand what she was saying. I must've been mentally younger than one. Mommy rushed me over to the lockers and struggled opening them. More people were staring at the Avenger that was holding a
grown-ass adult, crying at the top of his lungs.

An employee ran over, and unlocked the locker for mommy, and whispered something in her ear.

"The... door is... feet..." She says.
(The bathroom door is 20 feet, right there.)

Mommy ran over in that direction, and opened the bathroom door. She found the changing tables specifically for littles. She laid me on it, and pulled a diaper, clean clothes for me, and a clean shirt for her. I hadn't even noticed that I wetted myself. That made me cry harder, not able to express my emotions.

Once she changed me and her shirt, I made grabby hands. She picked me up, but I managed to shake my head. Mommy realized what I wanted. She pulled the teddy out of my bag, and handed it to me. I held it tightly, and she walked out with me and Lil' 'omy in her arms.
(Little Mommy)