Part 7

326 words
A/n:
Shorter chapter today since I'm running out of ideas. If you have any, please comment them!

Thanks for 500 views and 52 votes! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.
_________________________________
Timeline: Start of Avengers Age of Ultron

As I walked out of my door, Wanda walked through hers. I gaped at her beauty. She was wearing a long black skirt, with a deep red top that showed off her cleavage. To add to the look, she, or more likely, Nat added her jacket which was also the deep red color.

We decided to take the elevator together, and I took her hand in mine. I looked up at her, to make sure she was alright with the others knowing, and she nodded. As the elevator door opened, the party was already in full swing.

Tony and Natasha were working at the bar, Rhodey was the DJ. Thor was already drinking buckets of beer! Clint and Banner were chatting in the corner, and Steve was chatting with Sharon. I looked around for Maria, and finally saw her on the dance floor, slowly dancing with someone I didn't recognize. She was wearing a red and blue suit with a star on the chest, and had blonde hair.

Anyways, when we walked to the bar, Wanda let go of my hand. I was a little disappointed, but I understood if Wanda didn't want to have our relationship public yet. As we walked up, Tony and Natasha greeted us. We had a little small talk until Tony called everyone over for mine and Wanda's first sip of alcohol. We both chose a simple beer, and after the count of three, we both took a swig.

It didn't taste terrible, but not great either. I managed to not spit it out, instead I got the burning liquid down my throat. Everyone cheered and offered congratulations, and then all wandered off again.