Part 18 😏

397 words

A/n:
Thanks for 1,700 views and 139 votes!

If you want to add more littles to the story, just comment any more you would like to see. It doesn't have to follow the exact storyline of the MCU, so for example, you could have/can request little Yelena, Kate, Steven, etc. Please tell me any caregivers or littles you want me to add to the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

-Brady
He/him
_________________________________

I woke up in the middle of the night, sleeping next to Wanda. I was thirsty, so I went down to the kitchen to get a drink. I decided to take the stairs, as I had recently started forming a dad bod. Wanda said there was nothing wrong with that, but I still felt like I wasn't good enough for the Avengers if I wasn't fit.

On the way to the stairs, I passed by Bucky's room. I heard noises in there, and I worried that he had dropped, and wanted his papas. Without thinking, I opened the door.

Bucky definitely didn't need his papas, as they were already in there with him. I shut my eyes, but the image was already stuck in my head. Bucky, inside Sam's ass, while Sam was sucking off Steve. That wasn't all because Bucky was also jerking Sam off with his metal arm.

I didn't even know that Bucky was into guys, but I guess he was. I was never going to get that image out of my head for the rest of my life. I guess they noticed me standing there, contemplating life with my eyes closed, because I heard them start talking over each other.

"Oh, shit!" I heard Bucky say.

"I'm so sorry!" Steve said after.

"Umm... It's not what it looks like!" Sam denied after.

"So, you currently AREN'T sucking off Steve, as Bucky fucks your ass and jerks your dick?" I ask rhetorically.

"Ok, I guess it is exactly what it looks like." Sam says, trying to add some humor to the situation.

"Please don't say anything, Y/n!" Bucky pleads.

I nod, and just walk out.

"I don't want ANY part of this." I say, walking back to mine and Wanda's room.