Part 14

677 words
Timeline: Start of Civil War
_________________________________

It had been a couple weeks since Peter, Bucky, and Yelena had joined the team. Things were going well and there were no major problems. Then we had to go to Lagos.

Rumlow had become a suicide bomber, and he was facing Steve. They were a fair match, both landing critical hits on the other. Rumlow then placed a bomb on Steve's shield, which gave him the advantage he needed.

I wasn't there, because it was a low-level threat, so I couldn't help them. If I was there, I could've frozen time, to pause the bomb until we came up with a plan. Instead, with only a second to react, he threw the shield in the air.

With the advantage of Steve without the shield, Rumlow easily overwhelmed Steve with blows. Wanda came in as backup, which was the worst possible mistake. Rumlow quickly realized he was beat, so he detonated the bomb on his chest. With only a millisecond to react, Wanda held Rumlow in the air, letting him detonate away from civilians. However, she miscalculated, and he ended up exploding next to a building.

Time Skip: 1 week

It had been a week since the Lagos incident, and Wanda had isolated herself in her room. Steve, Nat, Bucky, and Yelena had already tried talking to Wanda and console her, but she wasn't allowing it. The moment they started talking about what happened, she ejected them out of her room forcefully.

Everyone talked together, and decided it would be better if we gave Wanda time to grieve by herself.

Time Skip: 3 weeks

It had now been a month after Lagos, and Wanda was still isolated in her room. The only times we saw her was when she sneaked downstairs in the middle of the night for food.

A week ago, we met with Ross (A/n: Rest In Peace) and he told us about the United Nations meeting that was happening tomorrow, to vote on the Sokovia Accords. Everyone had to pick a side, and I didn't know what I was going to do. I still hadn't chosen, because both Tony and Steve made good arguments.

I was split because my caregiver was on Tony's team but Wanda was on Steve's side. So I was stuck between choosing my mother or my girlfriend. Oh yeah, by the way, we officially became a couple a week before Lagos.

Time Skip: 1 day

We were now sitting in the United Nations building, and the voting was about to begin. Right before the votes were cast, T'challa, who was King T'chaka's son, dived towards the stand.

"Get down!" He yelled.

Wanda and I burst into action. Instead of getting down, I stopped time completely, while Wanda flew down to where the disturbance was. A few 'minutes' later, Wanda flew back up, with the bomber in her arms, his thumb still hovering over the detonation button. Tony carefully disarmed the bomb, since he was the most technologically advanced in the building.

Once he had triple checked the safety, he nodded at me. I unpaused time, and unmasked the struggling bomber. He looked like Bucky, but we knew Bucky was home as a little, being cared for by Pepper, while we voted. Wanda conjured a makeup wipe out of thin air, and after a minute of rubbing, exposed his real face. Tony's facial recognition software said this man's name was Helmut Zemo.

_________________________________
A/n:
Thanks for 1,220 views and 103 votes!

If you want to add more littles to the story, just comment any more you would like to see. It doesn't have to follow the exact storyline of the MCU, so for example, you could have requested little Yelena, Kate, Steven, etc. Please tell me any caregivers or littles you want me to add to the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

-Brady
He/him