Part 6

500 words
A/n:
Thanks for 376 views and 43 votes! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.
_________________________________
Timeline: Start of Avengers Age of Ultron

As I went down for lunch, I met Tony in the elevator. He seemed to be going up to get Wanda and I, but I told him that she'd be down soon. He nodded, and I walked into the elevator with him.

Once everyone was sat down, Tony told us that there was a party tonight, to celebrate Wanda and I joining the team. He said that it was also for my 21st birthday, which was only a week before I was saved by the Avengers. I smiled at the appreciation that we were getting, but I was also a bit worried.

I had been with HYDRA since I was a very small child, and I had obviously never been to any parties because of this. Especially since I was 21, I would be expected to have my first alcoholic drink tonight. I was worried that I'd get drunk immediately, and I might accidentally display my relationship with Wanda, which I don't know if she's ready for.

Once everyone finished lunch, I volunteered to clean the dishes, but Steve refused. He said that since today was my birthday celebration, I shouldn't have to do any of the hard work. Pietro volunteered to do it, and Steve said that was fine. He immediately regretted that, when the friction and speed of Pietro cleaning the dishes, made them shatter immediately. He quickly ran over and said he'd do it himself. I felt bad for Pietro, since he was like a brother to me, and looked disappointed that he couldn't help. Meanwhile, Tony went upstairs to the bar, to get ready for the party.

Time skip

It was now an hour before the party, and I was freaking out. I didn't know what to wear, and I searched through my closet for something that might look good. I had never been allowed any fashion decisions, so I didn't know what would be appropriate clothing for a party like this. As the time ticked down, I heard a knock on my door.

"It's Maria, can I come in?" She asked. I sighed in relief, glad for some help. I told her my problem, and she immediately went to work, searching through my closet for something that would be good. "Nat's over in Wanda's room, helping her pick out clothes, so I assumed that you would also need help." She explained.

I didn't like how I felt when I heard about Natasha being left alone in Wanda's room. Especially after what happened this morning, with her inexplicably being nervous. I felt... I don't know. I guess I felt like Wanda was mine, and Natasha was trying to take her from me. It didn't feel good. Was it jealousy?