Part 15 + A/n: No More Timeline

545 words

Little Kate requested by @robinhood4587

This is when the story really starts diverging from the movie timeline, so there will no longer be timeline mentions in the start of the chapters.

There will still be moments that happened in the movies referenced in the chapters, however.
_________________________________

Soon after we got back from Vienna, there was a knock on the door. Clint opened it, and picked up whoever was at the door. In his arms was a woman who looked about 20, but was obviously in her headspace.

"Heyo I Kate!" She said, waving towards all of us.

She wriggled to signal that she wanted out of Clint's arms. He carefully put her down, and she waddled over to everyone, giving them big hugs. She got to Bucky, who was still in his headspace from this morning.

"Wooow! Coo awm!" She exclaimed.

She started feeling and touching it, but Bucky didn't seem to like that. He pulled away from her, afraid that she'd be mean, like the meanies from HYDRA. Kate looked disappointed for a second, but was quickly distracted by everyone else. Once she had said hi and hugged everyone, she went back to Bucky, who seemed to be her favorite.

"I sawwy, Ucky." She said, after Clint told her to apologize for breaking his bubble.

"It otay." He replied.

He then ripped off his sleeve to show her his whole arm. Sam and Steve sighed in the background, needing to buy him new shirts nearly every day. Kate gaped in awe at the arm, not sure what to say. Then, Bucky pressed a button on his arm, which made it fall off. She screamed and ran behind her papa's leg. Bucky immediately felt sorry, and tears started to fall from his eyes. This caused a chain reaction, which made Peter, Kate, and Yelena to become littles and start crying as well.

Tony, Pepper, Steve, Sam, Natasha, and Clint immediately sprung into action. As the only little in the building who didn't drop at the sight, I was confused as to what to do. I didn't have a little to take care of, and I didn't know how to care for one. I just sat on the couch, not sure how to help.

Once everyone had calmed down, Kate was back to greeting everyone. She was now hesitant of Barnes though. She continued meeting all of the Avengers, and immediately hit it off with Yelena. Talking about everything and nothing, I caught Kate looking at Yelena for a few seconds too long, before glancing away the moment she was caught staring. All of the adults smiled at each other, remembering their first childhood crushes.

_________________________________
A/n:
Thanks for 1,480 views and 113 votes!

If you want to add more littles to the story, just comment any more you would like to see. It doesn't have to follow the exact storyline of the MCU, so for example, you could have/can request little Yelena, Kate, Steven, etc. Please tell me any caregivers or littles you want me to add to the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

-Brady
He/him