Part 22 - The Talk

366 words

A/n:
Thanks for 2,140 views and 164 votes!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you do enjoy, please vote! Comment your thoughts along the way! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.
_________________________________

After the disastrous past week, the next time I was big, Nat and Wanda sat me down for a talk.

"It seems like, maybe the reason this past week has been so bad, is because you have been trying to stop regressing. Is that true?" Nat asked me with the sweetest, and least accusatory voice she could muster.

"Yeah." I said deadpan, looking at the ground in shame.

"We don't understand what regressing is like from your perspective, but from what we've read articles online, and what Bruce has told us, to be healthy you have to regress at least half of a 30/31 day month. So from now on, this isn't a punishment by the way it's just a precaution so you are as safe as possible, but from now on, I want you to keep a journal, where you write down your thoughts, no matter if you are little or big." Wanda said.

"Okay." I say deadpan again, still not looking at them.

"That's a good boy! Now, let's get some ice cream, okay?" Nat said excitedly.

"Okay." I say deadpan once more.

We go to Infinity Cones on Asgard, thanks to Thor taking us there, which is the best ice cream place on the planet! I get the Infinity Gauntlet bowl, which is six flavors in a single bowl! Included is grape, blueberry, cherry, orange, lime, and lemon. Natasha gets a scoop of coffee and a scoop of chocolate chip, which is a great combination that I get a lot! Wanda settles for a simple chocolate and vanilla mix.

Since I've been trying to watch my weight, I back out after I've only eaten a few bites of each flavor. Nat and Wanda look at each other in worry, as I haven't been eating much in the past few weeks. I don't notice it though, so I just lay back and look at all of the decorations.